What's new

Pakistani corner

Brother i jus wanted to have a bit of fun time conversation you know. You know when you said in 1989 rupees to AED was 1=4 it made me remember the good old times @Khafee

Well we sold our house in Karachi in '89 that's why I distinctively remember. Holidays used to be fun, then MQM messed it up.

Believe it or not every major family had houses in Karachi, it was considered a status symbol. I personally knew of at least 20~25 Emirati houses, all relatives. When we were in Karachi for vacation, we would have Emirati families, as well as Pakistani Expats, and our Pakistani neighbors. It used to be a riot I tell you.

I remember one Friday end of July, (because my brothers birthday was on Monday), we had a flash mob of at least 70kids, we called more over, and had an early party for my brother. Still remember it.

Well we sold our house in Karachi in '89 that's why I distinctively remember. Holidays used to be fun, then MQM messed it up.

Believe it or not every major family had houses in Karachi, it was considered a status symbol. I personally knew of at least 20~25 Emirati houses, all relatives. When we were in Karachi for vacation, we would have Emirati families, as well as Pakistani Expats, and our Pakistani neighbors. It used to be a riot I tell you.

I remember one Friday end of July, (because my brothers birthday was on Monday), we had a flash mob of at least 70kids, we called more over, and had an early party for my brother. Still remember it.

:tup: These memories triggers my emotions. Most important time in our life is the past :-)

@Djinn found your long lost brother @Cursed :haha:

Take a month off from work :-) kal sy isy kam p bhaij dyna :mad: :P
I am the only child to my parents :lol:.................Secondly I am more of an Angelic Djinn...........Satanic ones have more in common with ya Humans :p:

I am the only child to my parents :lol:.................Secondly I am more of an Angelic Djinn...........Satanic ones have more in common with ya Humans :p:
Humans don't need to be angelic or satanic to prove their worth :mad: We are in a class of our own :azn:

Back
Top Bottom