What's new

Pakistani corner

I am human but cursed by some idiots who can't stand even my presence and think themselves demigods.
@Djinn, leave canceled, sharpen your claws :mad: We'll avenge those insolents who cursed our human brother yalghaaar ho :nhl_checking:

Edit: A Lil rectification plz , my human brother :D

I have seen young scouts doing duty such as guarding the mosque in Eid and etc,etc activities
Exactly.. Govt spend million on their training just to make sure the safety of mosques and Govt offices.. lol

Exactly.. Govt spend million on their training just to make sure the safety of mosques and Govt offices.. lol
It's better than youth wasting their time on Drugs and other stuff, i don't mind them doing something productive for the society. We should look to make a way for young scouts to later join the Army.

And after Eid prayers we play Egg breaking contest in Yasin lol.
Its also done in Astore and some other parts of GB also.. So what if a person applies something on egg to make it stiff or cheats in other way.. lol

It's better than youth wasting their time on Drugs and other stuff, i don't mind them doing something productive for the society. We should look to make a way for young scouts to later join the Army.
You are right bro it also good for their families as they also support their families but i am talking about the standard of GB govt. Whenever, i visit govt offices its full of unskilled and uneducated masses. Most of them can't even type a letter in English and are enjoying decent salaries and grades. And they deploy GB scouts to guard their offices

All types of cheaters out there. Good activity.
haha.. Really i want to experience this someday

Locked ho GI ho GI without any posts , why did they started it in the first place ?

the way it is written it translates to "O donkey! when did you (last) have peanut brittle (or rice pops)".

However, khotya is probably a typo for khotay and khaday might be khadein.

Then, it would mean "When do asses eat peanut brittle (or rice pops)".
AP Pakistani ho :o: M samjha koi Arbi hain

Back
Top Bottom