Awan.png

Interesting…

firdosashiq-awan.jpg

Source: dawn.com
We also learned something about the Ansaris
Ansari.png

And boy do we agree:

bushra-ansari-gif.gif

Good wala pagal, of course, much love for you Bushra Ansari!!

We already knew this about the Butts
Butt.png

Salman Butt may be one of the few exceptions to this rule, but then he did *that* so is he really a good example?

salman-butt.jpg

Source: topnews.in

The Sheikhs weren’t spared either

Sheikh.png

Your defense Sheikh Sahab?

sheikh-rasheed-meme.jpg

Source: Javed Qureshi
Niazis were given a tough time
Niazi.png

Oh there’s one Niazi we know who’s on a roll, even hinting at a certain third time he may be doing “something“:

imran-khan-niazi.jpg

Source: blush.com.pk
Poor Bhattis were exposed, as well
Bhatti.png

The only famous Bhatti was Bilawal Bhatti, and well we all didn’t like him too much did we?

bilawal-bhatti.jpg

Source: st3.cricketcountry.com
Malik Sahab, aap bhi?
Malik.png

Now you know who to get your gossip from. Calling all Maliks to dish out all the dirty dirty details.

tumblr_mx47o4uR3X1rqyx6io1_500.gif

Source: Tumblr

Other sweeping generalizations were made as well
The Pathans have had this reputation for quite a while now, doesn’t seem to be going anywhere though!

Pathan.png

And apparently no one else can eat pyaaz like the Arains
Arain.png

tumblr_mcexwd69JJ1qz581wo1_r1_500.gif

Source: Tumblr
Lastly, not sure if this reeeallly holds true
Syed.png

Not all Syeds though:

Because we ullo elect them.. We are being ullo by our very own will... Unhen koi dosh na do.This is what they're supposed to do if we would sell our vote .
Like Hasan Nisar said ye qoum sadiyoon sey pinjrey mein band ho kar kubi ho gayi hay isko azadi ka matlab hi nahi pata

main bhi muh me zubaan rakhataa hun
kaash puchho ki mudd'a kyaa hai

Ham ko un se wafa ki ha umeed,,,,
Jo nahi jantay wafa kia ha

Hahahha bus end he Kia hai it was good one. :D

Adaab adaab adaab....

Very unfortunate of us.

Interestingly, I was looking for something else but found out much more of a fact that I was surprised. Junoon is talking in 90s about that but what I found that actually it was Rangeela who did the same in 70s w.r.t. roti kapra and makan. I am sure you will be aware about that. It is true that we have been injected wuth such cancer from the day 1 and whosoever seeks justice, accountability etc will be punished.

Nisar for training of Gilgit-Baltistan Scouts on modern lines

http://pamirtimes.net/2017/01/03/ni...aign=Feed:+pamirtimes+(News+from+Pamir+Times)
Islamabad:
Minister for Interior and Narcotics Control Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan on Monday said that Gilgit-Baltistan (GB) Scouts should be trained on modern lines enabling them to meet the new challenges in view of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).

During a meeting with Director General Scouts Gilgit-Baltistan Brig Ejaz-ur-Rehman who called on him at Punjab House, the interior minister congratulated him for taking charge as DG Scouts.

Chaudhry Nisar appreciated the efforts of Gilgit- Baltistan Scouts for maintaining law and order in GB and safeguarding the Northern borders.

He said the history of scouts force was full of sacrifices and patriotism. (APP)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@unleashed .

Back
Top Bottom