What's new

Pakistani corner

Hi to all..... how's going everyone.... I was away for a while but hopefully did not miss the much or did I?

@WAJsal heard about rain in Karachi, blessing it is. How's weather now?
You missed you getting a title :woot:. Congrats and well-done.
The rain was fine, the weather isn't too uncomfortable.

You missed you getting a title :woot:. Congrats and well-done.
The rain was fine, the weather isn't too uncomfortable.

Thanks bro and yes I did but tell you what, I am still facing the same problem while try to login via Android with chrome.

Good to hear about weather as well.

Old-Pakistan-Pictures-349.jpg

Our stylish leader. Jinnah the Great.

Old-Pakistan-Pictures-350.jpg

A stunning colored photograph of Quaid e azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

I was pained this morning by this picture of a Daesh clown delivering zakat as if it was Christmas.

ISIS Zakat.png

Go ahead, after a full month of violence against Muslims which the Prophet (PBUH) said negates Ramadan,
making sure the TV crews are around as if you were the face of Islam, take credit for giving charity, terrorist!

:hitwall:

So my thanks and respect to you my Muslim friends here on PDF and most specially the Pakistanis, that having
done as your faith calls for restraint & penance in keeping with the social justice and equity amongst the faithful,
are now celebrating the Eid al-Fitr.

You were not on TV as most of the over a billion and half Muslims but you kept peace.
You are Islam, not the less than a million of these takfiris, even if the media forget it.

Eid Mubarak, Tay.

Last edited:
@Hamoon if you're gonna post a lot about Pakistan which i think you're gonna do to phr mein kahoonga ke yes you should change your flags kyunke yahan bari jldi false flagger ka fatwa lgta hai @WAJsal what do you say?

@Hamoon if you're gonna post a lot about Pakistan which i think you're gonna do to phr mein kahoonga ke yes you should change your flags kyunke yahan bari jldi false flagger ka fatwa lgta hai @WAJsal what do you say?
But i am in USA and have US passport but since i have Pakistani national ID so Kindly let me know how can i change my country flag.

I am currently living in Manassas,Virginia,UnitedStates

Back
Top Bottom