What's new

Pakistani corner

Horror movies aren't scary for me when I'm watching them, it's the random thoughts that come in your mind when you're walking in the dark.
They scare the living shit out of my little brother and no stopping him from watching, literally.

Try getting him into Slasher genre.
He has watched all the sorts and continues to do so, nightmare on the elms street is a good one BTW.
BTW, love the Scary movie...
watch from 2:13

He has watched all the sorts and continues to do so, nightmare on the elms street is a good one BTW.
BTW, love the Scary movie...
watch from 2:13
Yeah, I've watched Scary Movie 5.
Do watch Hotshots, and Hotshots: Part Deux.

A thought for the flood victims in Ursoon.

Sad out, Tay.
Some 31 people have been killed, and 16 people are missing, my grandmother hails from Chitral.
Sad day. :(

A thought for the flood victims in Ursoon.

Sad out, Tay.
Some 31 people have been killed, and 16 people are missing, my grandmother hails from Chitral.
The worst part is this happens every year, will unfortunately will be seen in Punjab soon and even Sindh. When are we going to do something about it, it's not that these floods can't be controlled. Our priorities are mis-placed. Sad indeed.

Do watch Hotshots, and Hotshots: Part Deux.
same president in Hotshot, this guy is fit for president's role. Watch scary Movie 3.

karachi-bus.jpg

Hi to all..... how's going everyone.... I was away for a while but hopefully did not miss the much or did I?

@WAJsal heard about rain in Karachi, blessing it is. How's weather now?

Back
Top Bottom