What's new

Pakistani corner

Sari choro you went offline for few minutes. Light Chali gae Thi Na? :D

Tell me something. Why people find him handsome? -__-
Nope i was listening to old songs and replying to trolls on fb

I dont find him handsome he is the only oeader who is not corrupt and not born from the womb of dictatorship,he is a visionary leader who doesnot grovel before Indians and make Pakistan look desperate

Nope i was listening to old songs and replying to trolls on fb

I dont find him handsome he is the only oeader who is not corrupt and not born from the womb of dictatorship,he is a visionary leader who doesnot grovel before Indians and make Pakistan look desperate

Oh acha.

Finally we are agreeing on something related to this man. :D

Failed to understand why he's consider as one most handsome man. Allah maf kare.

i kinda agree doc ho ke itni rudeness :lol:

Hain Na? Main to Kabhi suggest Na Karun Inhe as a doctor. :d

Rude people. :D *cough* @Gufi
I do not like his obsession for a girl
obsession for a single person can make your real relationship in life seem hollow u look for the other person in ur own wife etc
Hain Na? Main to Kabhi suggest Na Karun Inhe as a doctor. :d
Lool I have more patients then I can handle as it is Alhumdillah
Aho patient ki bajaye apna hii BP high hojaye
lool i do not have any emotional attachment to a patient as much as with you guys
Han hai mein ek do dafa gya tha books waale section mein arabic books thiin...btw itna sarcasm kahan se laate ho bhai? :D
lool kidr... am i sarcastic :P
Kya matlab she's so beautiful yar and why do you want to throw me in the canal what have i done to you :cray: oh btw maze ki baat hai mein winter mein hii arha hun Pak :D
lool u will compare all ur relationships with a woman who is on a drama in make up being super perfect...
achi baat ha we have to meet up...

I do not like his obsession for a girl
obsession for a single person can make your real relationship in life seem hollow u look for the other person in ur own wife etc

Lool I have more patients then I can handle as it is Alhumdillah

lool i do not have any emotional attachment to a patient as much as with you guys

lool kidr... am i sarcastic :P

lool u will compare all ur relationships with a woman who is on a drama in make up being super perfect...
achi baat ha we have to meet up...

aap to Dil pe Le Gaye. :D

13151531_261805867501562_1718817916222142492_n.jpg

So bismillah ji bas shamain wapis a jaye hamara apna sub reddit hoga :D
Mujhay r/Pakistan say India mukhalif bayan par ban kar diya gaya
ok but give me some tips on it first i mean how reddit works because mene kbhi reddit use nhi kia who will create this subreddit who will decide who will be the mod etc :angel: yes i know it sounds noobish but i need to know these things first

ok but give me some tips on it first i mean how reddit works because mene kbhi reddit use nhi kia who will create this subreddit who will decide who will be the mod etc :angel: yes i know it sounds noobish but i need to know these things first
Aj he join karein mein he bana loan ga subreddit but mujhay naye id banani paray gi(i forgot password of oldest id and my other id has an unusual username) :D

Aj he join karein mein he bana loan ga subreddit but mujhay naye id banani paray gi(i forgot password of oldest id and my other id has an unusual username) :D
Han wo to mein bnane hii lga tha koi acha sa username soch rha hn bs

Reddit option cancel cant create subreddit with new id

Cant risk showing stupid username of my old id :D

Must buildup karma of this new id agley mahiney sahe

Back
Top Bottom