What's new

Pakistani corner

sigh :lol::lol::lol: you seriously think that i spend all of my time watching dramas don't you? ni aesi koi baat ni Alhamdullillah first of all yahan gali mein cricket ya football khelne ka koi chakar ni but still i love to read about different wars, history of europe, watch documentaries, video games (and yea unhe khelne ki koi umar ni hoti) :D book reading ka bhi soch rha hn but mjhe itna interest ni hai but still mjhe koi aesi book chaye jis mein real war accounts hon ab aesi book yahan milti nahi :cry: dramas to aewiin shugal ke liye dekh lete hain yar :P
Do you have Jareer in Dammam I am sure you do
you can ask them to get you any books you want... If it is still an issue let me know, will get someone to call Jareer and tell them to listen to you
Video games is okay and all too much TV for u... I watch one hour a week, n that is football.. that too not regularly
And football and KSA... u can find football in every crack and corner of the country you just have to lower your standards from club level :P
I doubt drama larki kay liya tha and she is ur shugal wow sandman.... Lahore kab ah rahay ho come in teh winters i need to throw u in the canal

Some dramas are good i watch them too and its better to punch walls then to kick them :D
Watch Sarey Aam and Jurm Bolta hay they are much better than any drama
Can i shoot myself in the foot instead
isnt one of them a political show waisay if it is I think I may have watched it
otherwise no

you can ask them to get you any books you want... If it is still an issue let me know, will get someone to call Jareer and tell them to listen to you
Video games is okay and all too much TV for u... I watch one hour a week, n that is football.. that too not regularly
And football and KSA... u can find football in every crack and corner of the country you just have to lower your standards from club level :P
I doubt drama larki kay liya tha and she is ur shugal wow sandman.... Lahore kab ah rahay ho come in teh winters i need to throw u in the canal

Can i shoot myself in the foot instead
isnt one of them a political show waisay if it is I think I may have watched it
otherwise no
Nole its a crime re enacment show
Jurm-Bolta-hai.png

And sare aam is well everyone knows what sarey aam is :D

Nothing's the matter,we'll still get to watch the same movie.Maybe it will do a little less business but the the movie wil remain the same...
If movies earn more the producers will make even better films next time i pray Yalghaar breaks 50 crore barrier

Kya matlab she's so beautiful yar and why do you want to throw me in the canal what have i done to you :cray: oh btw maze ki baat hai mein winter mein hii arha hun Pak :D
Han hai mein ek do dafa gya tha books waale section mein arabic books thiin...btw itna sarcasm kahan se laate ho bhai? :D
Don't kill me but I don't like her. :d
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Back
Top Bottom