What's new

Pakistani corner

Mirch Pakoda:D: my favorite but if not so Zalim Mirich, I do fry sometime my self with catchup.
Podeney aur anar daney wali chutni :D

امریکی صدارتی امیدوار ہیلری کلنٹن کا سابق وزیر اعظم یوسف رضا گیلانی سے ٹیلی فونک رابطہ
pic_1463054209.jpg._3

یویارک (اُردو پوائنٹ تازہ ترین اخبار۔12 مئی2016ء): امریکی صدارتی امیدوار ہیلری کلنٹن نے سابق وزیر اعظم یوسف رضا گیلانی سے ٹیلی فونک رابطہ کیا۔ ہیلری کلنٹن نے یوسف رضا گیلانی کو بیٹے کی بازیابی پر مبارکباد دی۔
(خبر جاری ہے)
ہیلری کلنٹن کا کہنا تھا کہ آپ کی وزارت عظمیٰ اور میری وزارت خارجہ کے دوران پاکستان اور امریکہ کے مابین تعلقات بہتر رہے۔ ہیلری نے ٹیلی فونک رابطے میں سابق وزیر اعظم یوسف رضا گیلانی کو کہا کہ اگر میں صدر منتخب ہو گئی تو آپ کو اہل خانہ سمیت وائٹ ہاؤس مدعو کروں گی۔ ٹیلی فونک رابطے میں ہیلری کلنٹن نے چئیر مین پاکستان پیپلز پارٹی بلاول بھٹو زرداری کے لیے بھی نیک خواہشات کا اظہار کیا۔
Sasu maan ka phone aya

can you give me a link to that epi or that scene so i can see ke rolaa kis baat ka hai :disagree:

Ok sure I will. But later. :D

Hey I had to suggest you this drama, "dewaana". Since your favorite girl is playing the leading role. Guess who am I talking about? :p

Hey I had to suggest you this drama, "dewaana". Since your favorite girl is playing the leading role. Guess who am I talking about? :p
oh yes yes i know mene thora sa dekha hai baaqi aj dekhun ga :D aur uska aj ek aur drama bhi lgta hai:smitten:

Trolling is a perishable art unfortunately. It's hard to troll Navy Brass, so I don't get as much practice anymore. Unlike Armstrong; Career Troll.
he has to kill u to become master... (star wars dark side)
Given she's looking to become a trauma surgeon:o::bad:, she's need to graduate with a high GPA anyway.
why would u do that to your sister... Trauma surgeon from a playful happy person
it is the most exhausting, gruelling, demanding soul sucking speciality with no social life as a possibility
and it has a very high burn out rate...

Humesha galat Baat pe notice Lena. :/
I did not find anything inappropriate in this scene. This evil character is part of the story. -_-

Never tried it but I think I can make it for myself. :D
Kashmiri cuisin?
Nope simple Punjabi dish and my mother is not Kashmiri we eat mostly Punjabi cuisines shamain is pure Kashmiri she even knows Goshtawa and some other pure Kashmiri cuisines

he has to kill u to become master... (star wars dark side)

why would u do that to your sister... Trauma surgeon from a playful happy person
it is the most exhausting, gruelling, demanding soul sucking speciality with no social life as a possibility
and it has a very high burn out rate...
Good thing i killed my dream of becoming a doctor in six grade and of nuclear scientist in Bsc :D

Nah yaar, prefer meat samosas with chutni.
Add some masala in your life :D

oh yes yes i know mene thora sa dekha hai baaqi aj dekhun ga :D aur uska aj ek aur drama bhi lgta hai:smitten:

Hahahah the true fan. ;p
Are you talking about kisay chahon? Is Ke to last episode bhi ho gae. ;d

@Zibago i forgot Ke aap to fruit chat ho. :D
Lol
@Shamain left us. Huh' I hope none of you said something mean to her.

Hahahah the true fan. ;p
Are you talking about kisay chahon? Is Ke to last episode bhi ho gae. ;d

@Zibago i forgot Ke aap to fruit chat ho. :D
Lol
@Shamain left us. Huh' I hope none of you said something mean to her.
Yep i am a halfo but she is khalis 100% Kashmiri

Mahe e Meer,s Indian fan
@django @Moonlight @The Sandman @Ray_of_Hope

―――――――
Bad news
――――――――°
Mah e Mir Remains Low On Day Two In Pakistan

2016-05-07 20:44:27 0 Boxoffice
Mah e Mir opened low on day one and needed big upturn on day two to register some numbers over the Weekend but film is again dull especially in Karachi.

Film collected 30lacs approx on first day with very poor numbers from Karachi where figures couldn't even reach 8lacs mark. Cinepax Karachi couldn't even collect 1.5lacs. Film needed big growth in Karachi but today is gain in same range, there is some increment in shows due to Saturday which might take Karachi to 10lacs mark but that is would be again very poor result.

Lahore was dull too on day one apart from couple of properties but again things are slow in the region and we might see some pick in coming shows but won't be enough to see film pass the test. Islamabad/Rawalpindi were decent on first day hence growth was not expected there and they are decent today again.

With such trend on Saturday for content driven film it seems film will fall apart after Weekend with Weekend numbers poor themselves. Saturday numbers might reach 40lacs mark but as film is dull in mass centers we will see fall tomorrow and 3 Day Weekend will end in region of 1cr mark which is extremely disappointing result for such big cast film. It is second disappointing venture for local cinema after Hijrat!

Its a flop in Karachi and Islamabad only Islamabadis and Pindi,ites enjoyed this classy movie
Well to be honest i knew it would be a flop as soon as i watched its trailer.i mean who has such kind of leisure time to waste on a slow and boring type of movie.
Lolly wood still hasn't learned one thing;that's to have some kind of a booster kind of role in every movie.
i know its important to make all type of movies but u gotta have something charismatic thing in it to attract the audiences,,,For me even the trailer was too boring to watch let alone watching whole of the movie..

sometimes movies are art
True.You can make an artistic movie.Though all in all brilliant in its composition but lacking any attraction will surely be a disaster economically just like Mah e Meer

Back
Top Bottom