What's new

Pakistani corner

Yr uske bolne ka style akheer hai :lol::lol::lol:

I find it so girlish. :D

Slanty is for children with milk teeth real men eat chillz :D
chills-spic.png

How about kurkure? :D

@Zibago

I had this fear of this movie not getting the praise it deserves. This is why I say we need to grasp on our language. Apparently, people couldn't interpret the language. Which is really sad and I blame us not the movie director or the team.
What does it lack? Beauty? Story? Good direction? Or cast? I don't find anything missing in this movie. Even the dialogues are super awesome and then acting of Fahad and Iman is super.

"hum yeh to Nahi kehte ke Ghalib Kehta tha, ya Meer Kehta tha. Hum to kehte hain ke Meer Kehta hai"

"Aap ke ak ak moh e badan par hazroon dewaan like sakta hai"

"Meer aap ka deewana hai"

I mean look at the power of the words. That's so breathtaking. This movie has class and we are so classless. (Audience) :p

What you say? @django
Yep, the movie was not marketed well by HUM besides, those folks must be blind if they do not appreciate the ever so beautiful Iman, she is way more beautiful than Deepika etc.

I'm not even in Lahore so I can't say why they are so insane to go after Indian movies and dramas.
Lahoris have nothing left to do... haar jiga jao to kui road ban rahi hoti ha to kahi bijli nahi to kahi security kay maslay
jo kasar rah gayi family mahool ki wo log jo ay hai lahore main last 5 years main un ki badolat bahut hi ajeeb kar diya ha
Only legal channels should be allowed to show Indian content and that too afyer paying taxes and no foreign content in prime hours and that includes turkish content
There should be no Indian content
we have better things to teach our people then stupid sob shit and dancing girls are the objective of life and how families are so messeed up

I had this fear of this movie not getting the praise it deserves. This is why I say we need to grasp on our language. Apparently, people couldn't interpret the language. Which is really sad and I blame us not the movie director or the team.
What does it lack? Beauty? Story? Good direction? Or cast? I don't find anything missing in this movie. Even the dialogues are super awesome and then acting of Fahad and Iman is super.

"hum yeh to Nahi kehte ke Ghalib Kehta tha, ya Meer Kehta tha. Hum to kehte hain ke Meer Kehta hai"

"Aap ke ak ak moh e badan par hazroon dewaan like sakta hai"

"Meer aap ka deewana hai"

I mean look at the power of the words. That's so breathtaking. This movie has class and we are so classless. (Audience) :p
ab dekhna parhay ga yah kia scene ha :P I will watch it for u and tell u how epic it was and drink tea while watching it :D

she is way more beautiful than Deepika etc

She is soooo pretty. No doubt.

Lahoris have nothing left to do... haar jiga jao to kui road ban rahi hoti ha to kahi bijli nahi to kahi security kay maslay
jo kasar rah gayi family mahool ki wo log jo ay hai lahore main last 5 years main un ki badolat bahut hi ajeeb kar diya ha

I think buht change ho gya h Lahore. :(

ab dekhna parhay ga yah kia scene ha :P I will watch it for u and tell u how epic it was and drink tea while watching it :D

Chai ka zikar to make me jealous? Mainy to @The Sandman ko jealous kia slanty se ap ko to Nahi Kia lol.
Yes please do watch it and give the feedback. Talking about Mah e Meer na?

Yes please do watch it and give the feedback. Talking about Mah e Meer na?
yup will have some tea and slanties and watch it :P
I like Oye Hoye waisay :D
I think buht change ho gya h Lahore. :(
true true I wanna hug the trees before ganja decides we need less old trees and new metro trees
She is soooo pretty. No doubt.
lool kis ki baat ho rahi ha
Qasam se yr ye n league ke supporters kbhi serious discussion ni krskte :disagree:
wow ab realise kar rahay ho mera tone un kay saat dekha ha na

yup will have some tea and slanties and watch it :P
I like Oye Hoye waisay :D

I have Oye Hoye with me huh. :D

true true I wanna hug the trees before ganja decides we need less old trees and new metro trees

Ganja can't realize anything. Ganja needs to leave this pure land.

lool kis ki baat ho rahi ha

Iman Ali. She is the real jamila. MashAllah. :wub:

Ek bnda mila mjhe laga ye mature hoga but nope

Expect kyun Kia tha patwari
se to be mature ????:nhl_checking:

Ek bnda mila mjhe laga ye mature hoga but nope
what @Moonlight said...
Ask them 2 questions before u argue with them
do u understand what giving tax on income means
are you related to a business field which is benefiting from the super projects of N

Iman Ali. She is the real jamila. MashAllah. :wub:
lool okay I will google her later maybe... too lazy right now
Ganja can't realize anything. Ganja needs to leave this pure land.
metro jangla around trees, tree line will be his next project to save the environment
I have Oye Hoye with me huh. :D
khair ha, I just had MnM incecream wo bhi udhr ki :P udhr say bhi idhr ah jati hai cheezay

Qasam se yr ye n league ke supporters kbhi serious discussion ni krskte :disagree:
Paid trolls

what @Moonlight said...
Ask them 2 questions before u argue with them
do u understand what giving tax on income means
are you related to a business field which is benefiting from the super projects of N

lool okay I will google her later maybe... too lazy right now

metro jangla around trees, tree line will be his next project to save the environment

khair ha, I just had MnM incecream wo bhi udhr ki :P udhr say bhi idhr ah jati hai cheezay
Same loadshedding,economic growth still below 5,poverty on the rise to kiya thenga kiya?

Sister that's a whole different story
No it's not.
We can NOT change our complexion
Pakistan isn't a homogeneous country. There is no same complexion or anything.
brown or desis
I wasn't.
Loud and proud
I don't like the 4 lettered word, starting with P, referring to us too. :(
We work closely with them
My cousin's grand-father was at a high level post in DARPA, though he told me there are many things they had swore under, to not reveal or tell anyone, but he did tell several unclassified things, the exo-skeleton being one, although he never got to work on it.
:o: Ohs nos!!! I never took you for a naughty girl:devil:.
"May or may not have" :(. They weren't supposed to know.
We wish many things :p:.
I'm on the home-stretch with my Ph.D, got promoted into a directorial job with Naval bio engineering, where now I do research and manage people
Congrats :yahoo:, there's a saying in Pakistan for occasions like these (where's the treat?)
my 4 month old daughter's full of energy
My sister is like that too, we have to hold her tightly otherwise she's jumping off walls.
Oh... my wife's... haven't seen her... ... ... deployed again... ... ... Mid January... ... ... ... ...
I kinda had a wish that I could become an officer in the army, since my entire family is military oriented, it wouldn't be too hard. But then I got told how tough life in the army is, I decided I'll live with my parents :enjoy:. Is she in the fighting force :undecided:?. All my well-wishes for her well-being.

Slanty is for children with milk teeth real men eat chillz :D
chills-spic.png
Are these the one, which have ketchup in them?, this stuff lit my tongue on fire.
Never again.

No it's not.

Pakistan isn't a homogeneous country. There is no same complexion or anything.

I wasn't.

I don't like the 4 lettered word, starting with P, referring to us too. :(

My cousin's grand-father was at a high level post in DARPA, though he told me there are many things they had swore under, to not reveal or tell anyone, but he did tell several unclassified things, the exo-skeleton being one, although he never got to work on it.

"May or may not have" :(. They weren't supposed to know.

We wish many things :p:.

Congrats :yahoo:, there's a saying in Pakistan for occasions like these (where's the treat?)

My sister is like that too, we have to hold her tightly otherwise she's jumping off walls.

I kinda had a wish that I could become an officer in the army, since my entire family is military oriented, it wouldn't be too hard. But then I got told how tough life in the army is, I decided I'll live with my parents :enjoy:. Is she in the fighting force :undecided:?. All my well-wishes for her well-being.

Are these the one, which have ketchup in them?, this stuff lit my tongue on fire.
Never again.
What it was a cool meme

Real Pakistanis love cricket and have high tolerence for spicy stuff i am afraid i have to confiscate your cnic young lady (◣_◢)
Lol just kidding anc no chillz doesnot have ketchup sachets in it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom