What's new

Pakistani corner

Hahahah the true fan. ;p
Are you talking about kisay chahon? Is Ke to last episode bhi ho gae. ;d

@Zibago i forgot Ke aap to fruit chat ho. :D
Lol
@Shamain left us. Huh' I hope none of you said something mean to her.
Meri ye majal :D

True.You can make an artistic movie.Though all in all brilliant in its composition but lacking any attraction will surely be a disaster economically just like Mah e Meer
Or they shouod also avoid making incompetent HUM network their media partner which picks wrong dates for releasing movies

Hahahah the true fan. ;p
Are you talking about kisay chahon? Is Ke to last episode bhi ho gae. ;d

@Zibago i forgot Ke aap to fruit chat ho. :D
Lol
@Shamain left us. Huh' I hope none of you said something mean to her.
A few days back @Shamain clicked the thank icon for a few of my posts, I suspect she will be back when she is in the mood.

who is this her and why would u watch dramas for a her
Iqra_Aziz_Pakistani_Female_Television_Actress_Celebrity_cugfg_Pak101%28dot%29com.jpg

Captain America

Maybe @Shamain is too busy watching chota bheem :P
Oh i get it...the civil war....:-)
You were right who in this earth would want to watch mah e meer when they have captain america available:bunny:

dude mind na karna but get some hobbies
Real hobbies
sports
friends
read a book
kick walls it helps also
but not dramas
I second that....:p:

Real hobbies
sports
friends
read a book
kick walls it helps also
but not dramas
sigh :lol::lol::lol: you seriously think that i spend all of my time watching dramas don't you? ni aesi koi baat ni Alhamdullillah first of all yahan gali mein cricket ya football khelne ka koi chakar ni but still i love to read about different wars, history of europe, watch documentaries, video games (and yea unhe khelne ki koi umar ni hoti) :D book reading ka bhi soch rha hn but mjhe itna interest ni hai but still mjhe koi aesi book chaye jis mein real war accounts hon ab aesi book yahan milti nahi :cry: dramas to aewiin shugal ke liye dekh lete hain yar :P

Last edited:
Oh i get it...the civil war....:-)
You were right who in this earth would want to watch mah e meer when they have captain america available:bunny:

I second that....:p:
Timing is everything if they only released it a litlle late it wouldve done better at the box office HUM network is a horrible media partner i am sad to announce that they are Yalghaar,s media partner aswell :-(

Real hobbies
sports
friends
read a book
kick walls it helps also
but not dramas
Some dramas are good i watch them too and its better to punch walls then to kick them :D
Watch Sarey Aam and Jurm Bolta hay they are much better than any drama

Timing is everything if they only released it a litlle late it wouldve done better at the box office HUM network is a horrible media partner i am sad to announce that they are Yalghaar,s media partner aswell :-(
Nothing's the matter,we'll still get to watch the same movie.Maybe it will do a little less business but the the movie wil remain the same...

Back
Top Bottom