What's new

Pakistani corner

lol, no such thing. I will always have someone watching it with me. Maybe with my mates.
I remember, we sneaked in our underage friend into the cinema..... You needed an ID to get in :D

Not really...You just need an elderly person here. We have done it so many times here in ocean mall, or even The Palace.
Yeah, but when I went, there was an ID check, and no one wants an elderly person to watch Deadpool with you.
How will you convince your parents to let you watch it?. I told my mom I'm going off to watch The Notebook HD Remastered version :D. Though I have like 8 copies of it lying somewhere in the DVD rack :undecided:. But not the Remastered Version :pleasantry:.
But yes, there was an ID check.
I thought you were a 100% made in China, assembled in Taiwan and designed in Silicon Valley, America, Pakistani ! :undecided:
You thought wrong :p:.

C8ahYnT.png

oh god not again :o:
@django @Zibago and @Moonlight edit your post pls :)

Last edited:
She will return its one of her long breaks but when she does return.i think we should make a new sub reddit and call it r/PakPatriots the r/Pakistan is horrible the most vela person can be the mod there :D

What do you think @The Sandman @django @Ray_of_Hope
I myself am like that.i have come very recently from nearly a month break PDF.But i second your proposition....
han jesy welon ka aur kaam bhi to kia hy....:D

Back
Top Bottom