What's new

Pakistani corner

sharam ahni chaya ha yah kisi ko boltay huway.... I thought u were decent -.-

Hahah successfully teased you

loool food is not something that makes me happy

Same here. Han chai does. :smitten::smitten:

loool okay chalo sahi ho gya... ps who uses such shiny phone thingies... n hijabi means no pictures with hair etc... unless u use the liberal definition :p

My bag and cell and its case need to be very good. :p
Na I don't. :p

Element is fire and no one talks about that. :crazy::crazy:
Fire can purify and cleanse the person... passions to do something are what fire is.. It is found in leaders and those who do things
I just got back from my morning jog...
This dp suits u :P I love the colour of ur lipstick :D :P
Level of hate for noons. :D
when u come to Pakistan and actually see things that I have the hate will increase
it is like tasting chocolate vs someone describing what a jar of nutella is :P
I know the best tea places in lahore including but not restricted to the tea shop that has never closed from 1947 :D

Btw why is bipolar so angry :p who else has called u that....

:whistle:

Fire can purify and cleanse the person... passions to do something are what fire is.. It is found in leaders and those who do things
I just got back from my morning jog...
This dp suits u :P I love the colour of ur lipstick :D :P

Fire can burn you up too. Hell is fire. :D Allah maf kare.
Yeah yeah the attitude. :p

when u come to Pakistan and actually see things that I have the hate will increase
it is like tasting chocolate vs someone describing what a jar of nutella is :P

I will be the guest so no hate or anything. :D

Btw why is bipolar so angry :p who else has called u that.

Dr sahib you are the first one. Tush tush.

Im here ,their,everywhere, PDFs very own David Copperfield.:p:

So quiet from past few days. Sheikh sahib too. Even your favorite thread is on silent mode

@Gufi did you notice rarely people are posting anything on this thread after we started going crazy here. :D
I still have few days of break left. :D

I will be the guest so no hate or anything. :D
well go around Lahore and into the government hospitals etc to see how well N is doing :)
Fire can burn you up too. Hell is fire. :D Allah maf kare.
Yup so u r saying i am gunna go there... or that Im part of that... or what is it that you want to say
Yeah yeah the attitude. :p
oh is that attitude I thought the woman was smelling something weird
Dr sahib you are the first one. Tush tush.
ohh n google tush n read its definition a word u may want to use less frequently
loooool :partay: that is good.... I do not really go and subscribe to bi polar disorder in its milder forms being a disease... mania and depression are two poles which we fluctuate in between a lot.. human nature...

@Gufi did you notice rarely people are posting anything on this thread after we started going crazy here. :D
abhi to party shru huwi ha

Last edited:
So quiet from past few days. Sheikh sahib too. Even your favorite thread is on silent mode

@Moonlight I have had a few other preoccupations , as for our fav thread, it seems to be exhausting itself, perhaps some fresh blood is required, got to give dracula a call.
btw is gufi @Shamain and I see you have a few more days to drive us all beserk:lol:.kudos kid

@Moonlight I have had a few other preoccupations , as for our fav thread, it seems to be exhausting itself, perhaps some fresh blood is required, got to give dracula a call.
btw is gufi @Shamain and I see you have a few more days to drive us all beserk:lol:.kudos kid

Jiii bilkul. :D
Then that songs come, "doondhon ge agar mulkkon mulkkon Milnay Ke nahi nayab Hain hum". :p
Gonna drive you all crazy just for few more days, bear with me. Btw @Shamain gaib hai since few weeks.

@Gufi will reply you later. Gonna take some nap.

Afreen ho gai hai yaar.

@Moonlight , we have a specific thread on this topic...
https://defence.pk/threads/pictoria...ritage-of-pakistan.392763/page-3#post-8253112
https://defence.pk/threads/beautiful-historical-places-to-visit-in-pakistan.428450/#post-8271129

I will merge these threads later, don't worry nothing will happen to your rating (can't guarantee anything:D).

This is easily one of the best ones from the great.

PS: remember watching it when i was a kid on 14 August, yes on PTV. One of the fewest things i remember.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom