What's new

Pakistani corner

Stayed indoors....... Doctor advised.
Why did you go to a Doctor? Are you doing fine. Can't stay indoors :(.

Any why is everyone changing their names? am talking to Webby about it.

Why did you go to a Doctor? Are you doing fine. Can't stay indoors :(.

Any why is everyone changing their names? am talking to Webby about it.
Severe heat intolerance.

Stay safe. Man we need to head north.
Why don't you open a thread showing different ceiling fans in Pakistan. We have had threads about Pakistani valleys, food, drinks, roads and music. This will be a unique thread. Ideal in the current meteorological conditions :D

Deluxe_Model_small_png.png

Last edited:
Why don't you open a thread showing different ceiling fans in Pakistan. We have had threads about Pakistani valleys, food, drinks, roads and music. This will be a unique thread. Ideal in the current meteorological conditions :D

Deluxe_Model_small_png.png
Good idea.
True, it's time to migrate......
That game, the girl didn't play more levels of it, the zombies become faster, stronger and different types emerge too.
There shoul be a reaction video on that :D
Did you watch this video? bloody epic.'..Stinking breath technique..' Made my bloody day.

:coffee:
obviously the famous ketchup coffee is well known... specially in the baltic regions... (HIMYM ted)

:o:

Canada maybe.

Dinner+with+canada+r+polandball+u+we300men+https+wwwredditcom+r+polandball+comments+47p3et+catsup+kraft+dinner_a7d8d4_5856529.jpg

So a noobish question: Does it go 'Alaaaaarm.....Alaaaaarm' every time you pass through a metal detector ? :unsure:

Metal detectors are found mostly at airports, but who'd want to leave Glorious West Sweden and visit the not as glorious other parts of whatever the heck's out there:undecided:?

There are plastic rings too. But I don't wear them everyday, just enough to ensure the holes don't close up. Getting things pierced a second time is not something I want to go through again:hitwall:!

AYESHA OMAR
Gulabo by Maheen Khan has always wowed us by being one step ahead of the fashion trends. Ayesha Omar walked the ramp for the very bold ‘I Am Karachi’collection.

A

Metal detectors are found mostly at airports, but who'd want to leave Glorious West Sweden and visit the not as glorious other parts of whatever the heck's out there:undecided:?

There are plastic rings too. But I don't wear them everyday, just enough to ensure the holes don't close up. Getting things pierced a second time is not something I want to go through again:hitwall:!

A plastic ring ? Something like this :tongue:

Lip%20Piercings%20Guy.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom