What's new

Pakistani corner

Kaptaan in Isloo
13087794_1119766974712440_4918415851555272797_n.png.jpg
Please wait for the post-Jalsa press conference of Pervaiz Rasheed too.

That joker knows how big f9 park is yet he will lie about only 10,000 people there

What assignment? Physics?
Haye Allah ji ap ko kaisey pata chala?

"Yahoodi sazish".......
Is IK labelled as a zionist? I'm a bit new to politics.
Yes even some leagi ministers called panama leaks bayroni sazish and Imran Khan a yahoodi agent

60-70 k people in F9 park ind sources
1 lakh PTI

13055403_1119808998041571_1923163923780801327_n.png.jpg

That joker knows how big f9 park is yet he will lie about only 10,000 people there

Haye Allah ji ap ko kaisey pata chala?

Yes even some leagi ministers called panama leaks bayroni sazish and Imran Khan a yahoodi agent

60-70 k people in F9 park ind sources
1 lakh PTI

13055403_1119808998041571_1923163923780801327_n.png.jpg
Oh wow, though I'm a bit miffed why protests always happen in Islamabad. .-.

@Freyja
Your username reminds me off a Boss in Dark Souls 2........

@Moonlight

Aameen and hope that not to happen again though it is getting warmer than before everyday.....

Ma ne lunch abi kiya ha..... din ma himmat nahi thi...

Ramadan is coming up. InshAllah it won't be as bad as last year.

Itny garmi main to kuch khane ko dil bhi Nahi karta.

Ps: sorry for late reply I never got the notification.

Jalsa Jalsa Jalsa, DJ Butt sabb. PTI ke darnay ek social gathering aur night club lag ta hain. PTI needs to grow up.

I wish I could give fatwa that saying his name is like haram. Harsh? Yes, but I hate him. :mad::mad::mad:

Jalsa Jalsa Jalsa, DJ Butt sabb. Pti ke darnay ek social gathering aur night club lag ta hain. PTI needs to grow up.

Hain na? I was watching it too and there was no serious attitude seen in people.

I wish I could give fatwa that saying his name is like haram. Harsh? Yes, but I hate him. :mad::mad::mad:

Hain na? I was watching it too and there was no serious attitude seen in people.

I hate Noon league and also Nawaz Shareef, magar PTI ki awam bhi faltu lag ri hain. I don't really have any loyalties towards a specific person, but I was supporting Musharaf's party. The reason for that was because I may not agree with Musharaf's foreign or domestic policies, but he did provide gas and electricity during his tenure. I will give him my thanks for that.

I hate Noon league and also Nawaz Shareef, magar PTI ki awam bhi faltu lag ri hain. I don't really have any loyalties towards a specific person, but I was supporting Musharaf's party. The reason for that was because I may not agree with Musharaf's foreign or domestic policies, but he did provide gas and electricity during his tenure. I will give him my thanks for that.

High five. I am on same page. I am not fan of IK, but I do agree he's one honest man. But I kind of support Musharraf.

@Freyja
Your username reminds me off a Boss in Dark Souls 2........

*Le gasp!!!

Dark Souls 2!!! I had almost cleansed my brain from its impurities... and it's back:angry:! Oh well, time to round up a mob.

angrymob.jpg

Dark Souls 3 doesn't suck at least. But I think I like Demon Souls and Bloodborne better:unsure:.

That boss was meh though. All the bosses in the game were meh:(.

Just so we're clear @Armstrong I'm a fox, not a giant she-spider thing:tongue:.

High five. I am on same page. I am not fan of IK, but I do agree he's one honest man. But I kind of support Musharraf.

I am so not party oriented, as long as our ghareeb awam receive bijli and gas, I will support that person. I feel really bad listening to shikhwas of my family members. Pakistanis just want a decent standard of living and I feel like whoever provides that has my vote.

*Le gasp!!!

Dark Souls 2!!! I had almost cleansed my brain from its impurities... and it's back:angry:! Oh well, time to round up a mob.

angrymob.jpg

Dark Souls 3 doesn't suck at least. But I think I like Demon Souls and Bloodborne better:unsure:.

That boss was meh though. All the bosses in the game were meh:(.

Just so we're clear @Armstrong I'm a fox, not a giant she-spider thing:tongue:.
I put a pause to gaming after DS2, apart from a minutes of playing here and there, not much. How good is DS3? I played DS, DS2 my favorite Boss was the Persuer, it had the most epic entrance.

Oh and the Moonlight Butterfly.

I am so not party oriented, as long as our ghareeb awam receive bijli and gas, I will support that person. I feel really bad listening to shikhwas of my family members. Pakistanis just want a decent standard of living and I feel like whoever provides that has my vote.

Agree. And they desrve this all.

Back
Top Bottom