What's new

Pakistani corner

@Gikmet Baltee who have u written Hindi in yr signature?

དོང་ཀྱི་ལེ་དགའ་མོ་ཨ་ཏི་ཡུལའིང། འངུག་སེ་ཅི་ཐོབ་ཏུག་གཞན་མི་ཡུལའིང།

I mean the fact that you're slightly squint and have a unibrow may have contributed to that perception ! :whistle:

Unibrow:o:? I spend more time every week plucking my eyebrows then I do working!

tumblr_m13luvDrvp1qbw0gqo1_500.gif

You take that back:angry:!

I dunno it seems like a unibrow to me ! :unsure:

c750c3835ddb3f6b806e13a9146ffff8.jpg

:o: Eh gad!!! That skin color:wacko:! Tan face? White chest? Girl what happened? Oh, and please tell Chewbacca to get off your head.

Fashion question, that's what you're studying right:tongue:?

Should one's eyebrows match their hair color? If so, must I dye my brows purple too? Right now they're their natural color, pencil thin and barely visible.

:o: Eh gad!!! That skin color:wacko:! Tan face? White chest? Girl what happened? Oh, and please tell Chewbacca to get off your head.

Fashion question, that's what you're studying right:tongue:?

Should one's eyebrows match their hair color? If so, must I dye my brows purple too? Right now they're their natural color, pencil thin and barely visible.

Me studying fashion ? :o:

I am studying how to rule the world ! :sarcastic:

But a bit of unsolicited advice milady - Dye your hair back to your natural color; redheads look very beautiful ! :smitten:

And for godsake get rid of the nose ring ! :angry:

Replace it with a horse shoe instead ! :tongue:

But a bit of unsolicited advice milady - Dye your hair back to your natural color; redheads look very beautiful ! :smitten:

And for godsake get rid of the nose ring ! :angry:

you were supposed to conquer the world...
here I was bragging that my bro would top in his uni years....
n ur learning the fine art of uni brows and hair dying (why a redhead would change her hair colour is beyond me...)
I am not active any more but this affront to my senses had to be vocalised. I even pledged my support for the state you were going to create and lead....
I go back n hide in my fortress of gufitude

Me studying fashion ? :o:

Finance, fashion. Pfff, same thing:tongue:.

I am studying how to rule the world ! :sarcastic:

Watch out for frost trolls when you hit the Norselands. Oh, and Draug in the North Sea... if ya don't freeze once you're there.

giphy.gif

So... are you accepting applications for your army:whistle:?

Well my natural hair color is something like this.

blue-eyes-girl-red-hair-Favim.com-364663.jpg

And my current hair color is a bit like so.

maxresdefault.jpg

It's not that different:pissed:!!

And for godsake get rid of the nose ring ! :angry: :tongue:

:lol: I don't have the septum ring anymore.

But I still have one nostril pieced and my lower lip.

1056195-cute-nose-pierced-girl-1920x1080.jpg

:o::o::o: You're scaring me, Armstrong!

n ur learning the fine art of uni brows and hair dying (why a redhead would change her hair colour is beyond me...)

Because she looks cuter with dark purple hair:D. I look like someone smeared ketchup on my head otherwise:unsure:.

Last edited:
Because she looks cuter with dark purple hair:D. I look like someone smeared ketchup on my head otherwise:unsure:.
but ketchup goes with everything... :o: now u look like an eggplant :unsure:
PS the nose ring seems ok but lower lip is um different

Ramadan is coming up. InshAllah it won't be as bad as last year.

Itny garmi main to kuch khane ko dil bhi Nahi karta.

Ps: sorry for late reply I never got the notification.

Well, about Ramadan, no matter what, Roza is always good.

Esi liye to itna late lunch kia ha APA BTW, it has to be a routine for a while now a days for me and most of others as well.

Back
Top Bottom