What's new

Pakistani corner

Those noon or rather baboon leaguers need to get a life, what do you say @Moonlight ?

First of all, they need to take a break and go on vacation and explore themselves. Also, realization is needed that they went slow low to be noon baboon. After coming back, they need to do some Astgfar. Now they are ready to take the second step, get a life. Fair enough? :p

First of all, they need to take a break and go on vacation and explore themselves. Also, realization is needed that they went slow low to be noon baboon. After coming back, they need to do some Astgfar. Now they are ready to take the second step, get a life. Fair enough? :p
I think they are evolution reverse lol, on a serious note they certainly need to do Astagfar......and to be frank so do I. kudos

She hires people in case you need a job. :p
:woot: really? Sher ek waari fer Nawaz sharif kadam barhao hm tumhare sath hai :agree:
*******************************************************************************************
but seriously aesi job se acha hai banda wela hi rahe at least koi izzat to hogi na :lol:

:woot: really? Sher ek waari fer Nawaz sharif kadam barhao hm tumhare sath hai :agree:
*******************************************************************************************
but seriously aesi job se acha hai banda wela hi rahe at least koi izzat to hogi na :lol:

HAHAHHAHA the first half. :D You joked but people actually start supporting her.

Hain na Banda candy crush play kar le is Job se better hai.
Ps: never played it. :p

im replying here because we were going off topic.

Do u really think i need yr permission/right to tease u:lol: I just do it comes naturally to me wh

Han see the post on your profile.

Spontaneous joker? Makes sense? Lol.

hn wo game kch der ke liye achi lgti thi phr boring hogyi thi btw ye dekha?

Haha look they look cute except that piggy. I couldn't even cross the second level of the game. I'm not into games. :p

Han see the post on your profile.

Spontaneous joker? Makes sense? Lol.

Haha look they look cute except that piggy. I couldn't even cross the second level of the game. I'm not into games. :p
kar dia ha g. Anyways dont worry yr secret is safe with me. Relax.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom