What's new

Pakistani corner

Hows the weather of karach in September? Am planning a trip with a friend to churna island
If you'd like to know, winters are okay,
Summers are utter hell. Today was scorching. And there wasn't any wind.

@balixd ,@Mr.Meap ,@persona_non_grata , some people really need to get a life. Psychopathic fans :lol:.

Balixd, report posts to hide them.

Don't use this forum to insult others please. Why should one be obsessed enough to watch and share negative videos about other people?
ohhhhhhh common u got to accept that was hilarious as hell. Specially that Arabic man. I highly recommend if u havnt watched it.

12345680_796072063855429_661801272373530012_n.jpg

100% apni baradri ka hai. Might be from Hunza or Ghizer area. More chances of being from Hunza as this type of Mustache is usually grown there. Nice pose!
Anyone who has been to Hunza knows this guy for sure...

472527.JPG

Picture credit: Google.

What next, PDF fan-fics....?:rofl:
Next? :lol: Trust me you have no idea.
Hows the weather of karach in September? Am planning a trip with a friend to churna island
September is good. I think we will see a much deadly heat-wave this year. :o: No trees will lead to this. One might see heat in Islamabad and area, but it cools down after a while. Hardly rains here...

@Mr.Meap , a 45 year old person died today because of the heat:(. I got a headache, and i can't really miss Jummah

ohhhhhhh common u got to accept that was hilarious as hell. Specially that Arabic man. I highly recommend if u havnt watched it.
But we can't let a section be dedicated to insulting Indians of any other members. That's for other cheap forums to do.

But we can't let a section be dedicated to insulting Indians of any other members. That's for other cheap forums to do.
But can atleast admit, it was funny specially:rofl: when that arabic guy was coping hiccups of a south indian worker

100% apni baradri ka hai. Might be from Hunza or Ghizer area. More chances of being from Hunza as this type of Mustache is usually grown there. Nice pose!

472527.JPG

September is good. I think we will see a much deadly heat-wave this year. :o: No trees will lead to this. One might see heat in Islamabad and area, but it cools down after a while. Hardly rains here...

@Mr.Meap , a 45 year old person died today because of the heat:(. I got a headache, and i can't really miss Jummah

Yeah the guy in your pic is quiet famous ! :D

Just when you want to wish this cute donkey ‘safe travels’. This donkey knows how to roll..

472527.JPG

I think I may have a brief idea.....

I didn't bother going out today, except for a walk at dawn, stayed indoors, blasted the AC to full. And enjoyed the cool air. And yes, I heard about the deaths, many people in India too died, :(.
There should be replenishment zones for the elderly people who are still working, so they can beat the heat.

Awww, come on, it's not that hard to dance, I can do it better than them.

472527.JPG

He is in Kharian these days as confirmed by the picture i have

Back
Top Bottom