What's new

Pakistani corner

@balixd , did you watch the CCTV footage of the attack yesterday? what do you make of the whole attack.

And what are the rumors surrounding Chotu Gang?
i had just got up yesterday and was in bed, read the news and wrote what I thought ----
I watched one CCTV video of the attack and even that is not telling much ----
the area was not that busy, so its not like Police couldn't pick out the suspects from the crowd, had it been a busy or crowded area I can understand the cluster fk Police would be, but this wasnt the case here ------ there was a rickshaw in front, he can give out the crucial info ----
it was a targeted attack on Police by Talis with assistance from allies in the Police who gave out the deployment plan to the Attackers ----
its not like you wake and say lets kill some Cops today -------

it was a targeted attack on Police by Talis with assistance from allies in the Police who gave out the deployment plan to the Attackers ----
As they were escaping they saw another opportunity and attacked another group of police officers.
Pattern is similar.

As they were escaping they saw another opportunity and attacked another group of police officers.
Pattern is similar.
i see it otherwise --- both were on the list -----isolate the teams so you face no retaliation ---- that is how i would do it -----

i see it otherwise --- both were on the list -----isolate the teams so you face no retaliation ---- that is how i would do it -----
Could be. I wouldn't take a risk making another strike without any intel on the number of officers and without a proper strike plan. I have to agree here.

fruit-chaat-pakistani-fruit-salad-recipe.1024x1024.jpg
Mr.Ghazi, NO PAKISTANI MANGOES???? I don't like you anymore:p:
************************************************************************************************

@DESERT FIGHTER @MastanKhan Gentlemen remember the PM a few weeks ago, where I was being heckled over grand noora? and now Panama leaks..............:enjoy:

Mr.Ghazi, NO PAKISTANI MANGOES???? I don't like you anymore:p:
************************************************************************************************

@DESERT FIGHTER @MastanKhan Gentlemen remember the PM a few weeks ago, where I was being heckled over grand noora? and now Panama leaks..............:enjoy:

How are you?

Upcoming is Chooto Leaks and there will be a long lists many other leaks.....

Alhumdullilah. Well the Star officers being fired today was very good news, hopefully things will improve, InShaAllah.

In'Sha'ALLAH and indeed the process started that was waited since long and hopefully we will be hearing about many more as well like it is going to be from top to bottom in first phase as inhouse cleansing then it is going to be all across the Pakistan. I believe the earlier statement about accountability across the board carries the weight and would result as fruitful for us. Many of civilians/political would have started to leak, already.

Not anymore, huh?
Give credit where due. Pakistan Army has taken some of the most critical steps in ensuring National security; that too, alone

What...! :tsk:

I've taken critical steps to ensure Pakistan's National Security too but no one recognizes my contributions ? :(

It is of critical importance that I live to a ripe old age otherwise Pakistan would be bereft of a leader the likes of which the world has never seen; a man who is Lincoln, Jinnah and Caesar all rolled into one with the added bonus of having an Obi-Wan Kenobi like demeanor ! :o:

I am that man ! :smokin:

And so I've cleaned up my diet to live longer ! :agree:

Damnit...vegetables I hate you ! :angry:

I've taken critical steps to ensure Pakistan's National Security too but no one recognizes my contributions ? :(

It is of critical importance that I live to a ripe old age otherwise Pakistan would be bereft of a leader the likes of which the world has never seen; a man who is Lincoln, Jinnah and Caesar all rolled into one with the added bonus of having an Obi-Wan Kenobi like demeanor ! :o:

6f6dfea9fd4205cec4491695f415dc1c.jpg

Pfffffft,
I'll be the best leader this country will ever have.

Already we have a power struggle on our hand. Typical.
Just remember the domacles sword.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom