What's new

Pakistani corner

Chalo aise he agar Thora acha feel ho to bar bar read Kar lo. Jk.
Aray Capricorn to Nahi ho? :D
I am a man if Physics i dont believe in astrology but yeah i am a capricorn by that defination

Last edited:
Only Sonu Nigham and Bollywood can accommodate such character, another piece of s...t will be in hand of Bollywood to make her half naked to mock us like veena. Soon u will be hear she joined Bollywood and working in bgrade masala movie which can be watch without sound. :angry:

How is stripping for stranger over a cricket game intelligence @Sonunigam lol.

Only Sonu Nigham and Bollywood can accommodate such character, another piece of s...t will be in hand of Bollywood to make her half naked to mock us like veena. Soon u will be hear she joined Bollywood and working in bgrade masala movie which can be watch without sound. :angry:
As long as she does all her stupidity here i am ok with that and besides kon cast karay ga is shamsi khusri ko film mein :D

As long as she does all her stupidity here i am ok with that and besides kon cast karay ga is shamsi khusri ko film mein :D
She is not more ugly then Veena if she can get chance in Bollywood then chances are bright for this Shamsi Khusra

She is not more ugly then Veena if she can get chance in Bollywood then chances are bright for this Shamsi Khusra
Kiya pata ye Mathira ki copy karey aur apnay sarey ASSETS yahein declare kar day :D

Kiya pata ye Mathira ki copy karey aur apnay sarey ASSETS yahein declare kar day :D

chalo daikhtay hain mujhay lagta hay ye nahe jaye ge

PDF is such a place, where people in late 30s call people in early 20s as SIR.......:lol:
You both guys are less than 26 ......
Aren't you?
thats the beauty of this forum--- you say as you please and remain anonymous --- well am a little above 26 and in a professional stage of life ---- and boy i already feel like am 50 yrs old ---- been too Oilfield in Khuzdar, site came under fire from "Yar Mohammed Rindh" over extortion money (yeah same dude who is in PTI now)-- ran from their --- been to Iraq oilfield --- ran from their before ISIS came and finally air dropped in the middle of Desert in a peaceful middle eastern country, where i face sandstorm & high winds now a days --- :D

P.S : it was an off topic post hence responded here
@RAMPAGE @Tipu7

thats the beauty of this forum--- you say as you please and remain anonymous --- well am a little above 26 and in a professional stage of life ---- and boy i already feel like am 50 yrs old ---- been too Oilfield in Khuzdar, site came under fire from "Yar Mohammed Rindh" over extortion money (yeah same dude who is in PTI now)-- ran from their --- been to Iraq oilfield --- ran from their before ISIS came and finally air dropped in the middle of Desert in a peaceful middle eastern country, where i face sandstorm & high winds now a days --- :D

P.S : it was an off topic post hence responded here
@RAMPAGE @Tipu7
Wow!

You've had quite a life. :D You have to tell us more sometime.

TTL. Have to run.

Lol.
I am 24 .......
But my friends think I am 64 years old.
And my family think I am still 14........
:ashamed:

Wow!

You've had quite a life. :D You have to tell us more sometime.

TTL. Have to run.
nothing much to say -- legally bound by the contract i signed with my former employer --- though no harm in scratching the surface -----
there is nothing to say about Iraq --- it was a mess --- we wore Body armor going through the roads in armored B7 (or B6??) LCs with americans PMCs packing some heavy gear with our detail ---

Lol.
I am 24 .......
But my friends think I am 64 years old.
And my family think I am still 14........
:ashamed:
oh that is what said about me too at home --- when am watching Kung fu panda, Minions kinda of movie like a maniac or playing games on PS4 ---- and suddenly i turn into a wanted Tango (as per my parents) when i get my hands on my pistol to CC

nothing much to say -- legally bound by the contract i signed with my former employer --- though no harm in scratching the surface -----
there is nothing to say about Iraq --- it was a mess --- we wore Body armor going through the roads in armored B7 (or B6??) LCs with americans PMCs packing some heavy gear with our detail ---
:o:
Seriously?
I thought you were joking.
You do have experience of 50+ people.....

Back
Top Bottom