What's new

Pakistani corner

Port Grand Food Street....Karachi.

10469_602407223116537_527982274_n_zps60eb4d05.jpg

koi invite tu karay, yahan tu koi poochta bhi nhn hai :whistle:
You haven't been to Phundar? Shandur? Have you been to the Shandur Festival? I have also seen Lalik Jans Mizar. I am telling you Ghizer is a hidden Gem. The lakes, rivers and the beauty is magnificent. Back in Yasin we grow a lot of different things, Cherries are a killer along with any other thing.
Yasin Valley from a higher ground, a very beautiful place.
file0930-jpg.240166

file1047-jpg.240164

dsc00426-jpg.240159

Pakistani corner | Page 4

koi invite tu karay, yahan tu koi poochta bhi nhn hai :whistle:
You are all always welcome to come :kiss3:...

BTW this is Ghizer for you, it's just like Deosai but much bigger. Lush green valley beautiful rivers, fish is quite popular too. How come no one's been to Shandur festival, people plan for years and come from all over the world. The English are quite fond of Polo.
The music of Ghizer's flowing River - Blogs - DAWN.COM

@krash ,@Spring Onion ,@notorious_eagle ,@Armstrong ...

I like this image:
55817327297c0.jpg

PS: do not think about taking a swim, the water is too cold.

am planning a trip this summer, specially in April - May in my days off --- last year i visited Neelum valley ---- in 2014 i had the chance to visit Chitral, my uncle was working there at the airport, but my younger brother took the plunge and snatched away the opportunity from me ---- i had to stay home and look after the affairs .... :( --- i will try to visit it this time
You are all always welcome to come :kiss3:...

BTW this is Ghizer for you, it's just like Deosai but much bigger. Lush green valley beautiful rivers, fish is quite popular too. How come no one's been to Shandur festival, people plan for years and come from all over the world. The English are quite fond of Polo.

I like this image:
55817327297c0.jpg

You haven't been to Phundar? Shandur? Have you been to the Shandur Festival? I have also seen Lalik Jans Mizar. I am telling you Ghizer is a hidden Gem. The lakes, rivers and the beauty is magnificent. Back in Yasin we grow a lot of different things, Cherries are a killer along with any other thing.
Yasin Valley from a higher ground, a very beautiful place.
file0930-jpg.240166

file1047-jpg.240164

dsc00426-jpg.240159

Pakistani corner | Page 4

Been to Shandur twice (both times from Chitral), once during the festival and the other time when travelling from Chitral to Gilgit. That "road" from Chitral goes over Shandur into Phander, then goes right along the Gilgit River through Gupis into Puniyal and then it enters Gilgit. And what little I saw on that limited journey was definitely very impressionable. The pictures that you have posted are exactly how I remember the valleys, barren mountain sides with lush green valley floors. I stayed a night at the Phander lake too.

This picture is actually taken from a mountain by our house. Village in comparison can easily be called a model village, some revamping and it can be a model village.

@krash , Fox attack took a Chicken :o: :lol:, happens a lot this time of the year.
@Spring Onion ..

Tou lala phir hum apko taklif dainge agli dafa jab Gilgit ka chakar laga.

How come no one's been to Shandur festival, people plan for years and come from all over the world. The English are quite fond of Polo.

I like this image:
55817327297c0.jpg

:raise: I have! I have!

"Let other people play at other things,
The King of Games is still the Game of Kings."

Remember this? :azn:

30 min, bare-feet, Astore river in early March :D Won a 5 kg bag of true Kala Zeera from the Colonel on this bet.

Been to Shandur twice (both times from Chitral), once during the festival and the other time when travelling from Chitral to Gilgit. That "road" from Chitral goes over Shandur into Phander, then goes right along the Gilgit River through Gupis into Puniyal and then it enters Gilgit. And what little I saw on that limited journey was definitely very impressionable. The pictures that you have posted are exactly how I remember the valleys, barren mountain sides with lush green valley floors. I stayed a night at the Phander lake too.
Nice, did you enjoy the festival? who won that year? Chitrals been whopping us, i guess they have added more teams and etc, etc. Back in the days it was classic Chitral vs Gilgit-epic rivalry. Epic game too.
Tou lala phir hum apko taklif dainge agli dafa jab Gilgit ka chakar laga.
Only if i am in Gilgit too. :D
Remember this? :azn:
Yes, nice quote.
30 min, bare-feet, Astore river in early March :D Won a 5 kg bag of true Kala Zeera from the Colonel on this bet.
Nice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom