What's new

Pakistani corner

I don't doubt a single word that you have said. The time will come!

Also, I have long been sickened by the hospital situation in these areas, it's a travesty. People down south have no clue what it even feels like....

Sadly the only time I've been through Ghizer was the one time I went from Chitral to Gilgit via Shandur. I believe the road passes south of Yasin, through Gupis. Ghizer is the only northern district which I haven't properly seen, Yasin and Ishkomen would be the two northern tehsils that I've never been to. One day...
You haven't been to Phundar? Shandur? Have you been to the Shandur Festival? I have also seen Lalik Jans Mizar. I am telling you Ghizer is a hidden Gem. The lakes, rivers and the beauty is magnificent. Back in Yasin we grow a lot of different things, Cherries are a killer along with any other thing.
Yasin Valley from a higher ground, a very beautiful place.
file0930-jpg.240166

file1047-jpg.240164

dsc00426-jpg.240159

Pakistani corner | Page 4

Last edited:
This shows how a good music ruined by bad singer...She don't know how to sing even her voice is not good enough to be recorded...
Music is good but you need someone with a powerful voice for a song like this

Powerful voice with history + experience to sing Punjabi songs, she sung it very badly ...
Endings of "misras" were too short,her accent wasnt good plus she has a very high pitched voice for a song like this

Infront of this even Rachel Viccaji,s attempt at Neray Ah looks better

Endings of "misras" were too short,her accent wasnt good plus she has a very high pitched voice for a song like this

Infront of this even Rachel Viccaji,s attempt at Neray Ah looks better
100000 better then Nescafe crap music....

Yeh male singer koun hey Vicca k sath...nice singer..Vicaa should also try more Punjabi music...thanks for share continuously listening....

@Zibago

100000 better then Nescafe crap music....

Yeh male singer koun hey Vicca k sath...nice singer..Vicaa should also try more Punjabi music...thanks for share continuously listening....

@Zibago
Farhad Humayun of overload

I liked Nescafe,s remake of Mr Fraudiya remake but i do agree most of it is just burger bachay trying to be cool

Yasin Valley from a higher ground, a very beautiful place.
file0930-jpg.240166
This picture is actually taken from a mountain by our house. Village in comparison can easily be called a model village, some revamping and it can be a model village.

@krash , Fox attack took a Chicken :o: :lol:, happens a lot this time of the year.
@Spring Onion ..

This picture is actually taken from a mountain by our house. Village in comparison can easily be called a model village, some revamping and it can be a model village.

@krash , Fox attack took a Chicken :o: :lol:, happens a lot this time of the year.
@Spring Onion ..

Since we have now some relations in Chitral and adjacent areas so yes I endorse your statement

Since we have now some relations in Chitral and adjacent areas so yes I endorse your statement
Unfortunately my Maternal Grandmothers dog died last year, he is usually chained and is quite scary, and big...He would usually keep the area clear. He was a good dog :cry:.

Unfortunately my Maternal Grandmothers dog died last year, he is usually chained and is quite scary, and big...He would usually keep the area clear. He was a good dog :cry:.

:P pee k betha ha kia. Am talking about model village

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom