What's new

Pakistani corner

I can see now, Just by mentioning women you got into trouble.

I'm sorry for putting you through this ordeal :(:cry:
it is okay, I am the monster who hates women :D ab kisi trah say real life may bhi yah image ho jay :enjoy:
seriously marriage takes a level of maturity I do not believe i have reached... there is more to it than meets the eye... and if one wants to label me I am sapiosexual... with a twist of a thing for being able to say what they think...

parhni nahi aati par samajh aati hai..bol sakta hoo par galti kar deta hoo. I hear Pakistani songs related to Azadi and see debates also so I can understand only.
Ohhhhhh chalo koi baat nahi . I thought u can read and write. No worries,
Magar koshur bhi tau ussi script may aaplog seekhtay ho ,shahmukhi ,nastaleeq script may

Yes true to an extent but koshur is a bit different. Cannot write much here but I have not spent much time there in my country Kashmir as my parents sent to me to a safe place to survive.
Ok no worries

Itna pareshan tau na ho aap

@Wani Ainan thanx u chose pakistans flag for urself. What do u guys want. I mean u want kashmir as indepndent country or with pakistan?

it is okay, I am the monster who hates women :D ab kisi trah say real life may bhi yah image ho jay :enjoy:
seriously marriage takes a level of maturity I do not believe i have reached... there is more to it than meets the eye... and if one wants to label me I am sapiosexual... with a twist of a thing for being able to say what they think...

You will cook off your wife's mind I'm sure

naa there must be women who love to read and think left on this earth. :p I will not lose hope :D But after 3 years...

Ab baat nikli andar ki, dil to krta hay janab ka magar shash-o-panj main mubtilla hain

Ab baat nikli andar ki, dil to krta hay janab ka magar shash-o-panj main mubtilla hain
oh nahi do not get the wrong message, marriage is a religious duty and I will get married. bus come on I studied my *** off for most of my life,.. I wanna enjoy some of it before I get stuck in any situation other then single with no responsibilities...

Niazi Sahib jaaan chooor deiiin @Gufi key ! :(
niazziii saab may try all they want, I have a simple motto... marry when you have fulfilled all your dreams in life... :P

niazi saab do tell us about yourself... when r you going to get married... do you believe in 2 or more marriages... are you part of the women empowerment group

Niazi Sahib jaaan chooor deiiin @Gufi key ! :(

Wat tusaan na numbur lawaan cha, k akhenay hau?

oh nahi do not get the wrong message, marriage is a religious duty and I will get married. bus come on I studied my *** off for most of my life,.. I wanna enjoy some of it before I get stuck in any situation other then single with no responsibilities...

She will be your hapiness-partner

niazi saab do tell us about yourself... when r you going to get married... do you believe in 2 or more marriages... are you part of the women empowerment group

sir when are you getting married

Joseph Stalin making a face at his bodyguard .jpg

us ka to lagna ha

yes yes she will be.. when all my friends are married I will follow their footsteps.. like I say, my king must marry before me..

Yeh to wohi baat hui : Kashmir ki azadi tk udhaar band hay.

And stop calling me sir, cuz I know your movie :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom