What's new

Pakistani corner

a teenager telling an adult :P cute :)
I shall be very careful, as it is I am watching cheers these days so I your book will come after it.

Trust me the book makes fifty shades look like a nursery rhyme.

Trust me the book makes fifty shades look like a nursery rhyme.
yes the literary value of 50 shades was toilet paper. This book, let us see. A book is the easiest way to see what goes on in the mind of the one who chooses it....

yes the literary value of 50 shades was toilet paper. This book, let us see. A book is the easiest way to see what goes on in the mind of the one who chooses it....

True.
It was recommended to me. By a friend.

Gufi trolling me, ever since i know him. :mad:
i wanna relax and be a kid again, too much knowledge in this head... so do not blame me I am delaying stuff to watch a happy lil show like cheers...

True.
It was recommended to me. By a friend.
Ahan and this friend has great influence over you, thus making it again the same situation where the book can tell me about you and your friends :bounce::pop:
what series are you watching these days? or is your laptop solely meant for studying and coming on pdf

Ahan and this friend has great influence over you, thus making it again the same situation where the book can tell me about you and your friends :bounce::pop:
Here we go, doing a Patrick Jane ehh...
what series are you watching these days? or is your laptop solely meant for studying and coming on pdf
Yar i am free, name bhol gaya tha, what was i supposed to watch?

i wanna relax and be a kid again, too much knowledge in this head... so do not blame me I am delaying stuff to watch a happy lil show like cheers...

Just reviving two and a half men. The memories. And I'm hitting the road for hyd so I'll be offline for a while.

Just reviving two and a half men. The memories. And I'm hitting the road for hyd so I'll be offline for a while.
The best way to not have your heart broken is pretend you dont have one
Charlie Sheen

Back
Top Bottom