What's new

Pakistani corner

She is not RazPak and let me tell whatever his behavior about Indian member but he is the person who never hide behind female IDs, recently he come back and openly tells about him. And please don't talk about Shamain.
I have known these posters much b4 u joined pdf lol....you dont have to tell me who is what

Regarding whom should i talk about and whom i shouldnt....thats my choice
I am not quoting or abusing you or for that matter her
You dont like what I am writing...report it

I have known these posters much b4 u joined pdf lol....you dont have to tell me who is what

Regarding whom should i talk about and whom i shouldnt....thats my choice
I am not quoting or abusing you or for that matter her
You dont like what I am writing...report it
Well that makes the two of us

What was the reason? I didn't find any thing to dislike her. She was a descent poster just like others.
They just didnt like her hard views on Kashmir

@Zibago @Ammara Chaudhry @Jonah Arthur @MaarKhoor
On this thread, Talk about bin bolaaey barati. Na shakal na soorat, khotay jaisee moorat!

Oh don't worry about them, that's the only reason they are here, to spew hatred and cool their inferiority complex.
Since you were indirectly commenting on me i will reply you
I am not here to spew hatred...you will never see me do that...but i can show you posts of your admins who think of bleeding India by 1000 cuts
Inferiority complex...seriously dude?
we are inferior in like what economy,technology,sports,defence capability,culture ??

anyways the intention was not to troll
I am out of this thread :pop:

What was the reason? I didn't find any thing to dislike her. She was a descent poster just like others.
There was a time i used to like her and then she started spewing hatred
My reason was her nature of posts
She will abuse you, your nation(call every Indians rapists,dirty scumbags,will hold every Indian responsible for the attacks in Pak)and that she will do without facts and then act like an innocent child
You better ask the likes of baloch sahab or neutral posters...you will get your answer

Well that makes the two of us

They just didnt like her hard views on Kashmir
I told you that wasnt the reason...even Saad used to talk with points,she didnt

You will side with her as a Pakistani....that doesnt make her correct....see the things from a neutral perspective...you will know what i am talking about

There was a time i used to like her and then she started spewing hatred
My reason was her nature of posts
She will abuse you, your nation(call every Indians rapists,dirty scumbags,will hold every Indian responsible for the attacks in Pak)and that she will do without facts and then act like an innocent child
You better ask the likes of baloch sahab or neutral posters...you will get your answer
If you violate human rights in J&K every person will say similar words for you and your forces.

If you violate human rights in J&K every person will say similar words for you and your forces.
Prez Musharraf had admitted of sponsoring terrorism in my country
so do i get the right to abuse each and every Pakistani??
This is what she did....hold each and every Indian responsible for whatever wrong happening in Pak
You only see human right violations....did you see the relief work IA did during floods? or the news of Army men carrying pregnant Kashmiri woman.....
You need to see there are many posters who dislike us....its not a new thing for us
What makes me say she was the worst poster?
i dont have any vengeance against her or do I

Back
Top Bottom