What's new

Pakistani corner

Prez Musharraf had admitted of sponsoring terrorism in my country
so do i get the right to abuse each and every Pakistani??
This is what she did....hold each and every Indian responsible for whatever wrong happening in Pak
You only see human right violations....did you see the relief work IA did during floods? or the news of Army men carrying pregnant Kashmiri woman.....
You need to see there are many posters who dislike us....its not a new thing for us
What makes me say she was the worst poster?
i dont have any vengeance against her or do I
Kashmiri freedom movements is indigenous movement and all top leadership are locals. Just like Musharraf Mr Doval has been admitted his spying adventure in a sovereign country, insurgency in east Pakistan 1971 and BRA BLA elements.

Mujhay to f 10 acha lagta hay par wahan to rent bhi lakh hay ghar ka (╥_╥)
Yes. Mera pasandeeda F 7 and F 6 hei.

Kashmiri freedom movements is indigenous movement and all top leadership are locals. Just like Musharraf Mr Doval has been admitted his spying adventure in a sovereign country, insurgency in east Pakistan 1971 and BRA BLA elements.
Spying on enemies and doing terrorism are very 2 different things
Regarding insurgency...the Bangladeshis have a diff version
But you are missing the point...is it okay for me to hold you or family responsible for mumbai attacks??
i would like to believe that the answer is no

Anyways leave it.....the more i discuss the more people will think I am trolling

دے ویل کنٹینو ٹو کنسپایر اٹس دیر جوب بٹ اور جوب اظ ٹو الیمینیٹ دیراجنٹس ا

F 10 kay samnay park opar say f 10 markaz bhai mujhay to sector bohat pasand hay

:o: Yeh kia likh diya?
Pakistanian :D

Condolence to me please. :sad: My friend made this for me. I went to the place she lives in for my learner permit test (which I passed :happy: ) Hardly 15 mins drive from her house. She told me to pick this up. BUT I FORGOT.

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1454272624.858615.jpg

This is the definition of 'Dukh' :p

@Khafee @MaarKhoor @Zibago.

Back
Top Bottom