What's new

Pakistani corner

Kaun jae vote daalne. woof. :)
Kal office bhi khula hai shayad,
5 Minute ka kaam hay its your responsibility as an educated and literate citizen to contribute positively in the election process

Mat jao, don't complain about anything too. Mehangaey hai, yeh hai wo hai....

PTI has a better chance in Islamabad.
If the turnout is high yes but it depends on turnout

In our uc pmln has gathered support of many influential people so it will be tough contest i can gaurantee you that ,even if pti loses it wil be by a thin margin

5 Minute ka kaam hay its your responsibility as an educated and literate citizen to contribute positively in the election process
Situation is very miserable here. No candidate is qualified equal to my level in my region.

Saare gali k gunday. :(

Situation is very miserable here. No candidate is qualified equal to my level in my region.

Saare gali k gunday. :(
Your uc is in NA 49 right?

Vote the person who is a sharifer ghunda choose the lesser evil

No one deserve my vote.
They have to raise their standards to get my vote.
Anyone who doesn't votes should not complain about anything. I wish not to see any sort of complain from you, and if i do :mad:.
regards

Yes Na 49, khokars every where.
Fukin khokars bc colleges mein phaday hotain hain to inka jahiloan ka tola pohanch jata hay karaye kay ghunday

Me NA 48 full urban uc ,mix contenstants

Anyone who doesn't votes should not complain about anything. I wish not to see any sort of complain from you, and if i do :mad:.
regards
Agar aap chahtein hain kay melody aur faizabad mein fark rahay to vote for someone who is the least corrupt

Back
Top Bottom