What's new

Pakistani corner

Fukin khokars bc colleges mein phaday hotain hain to inka jahiloan ka tola pohanch jata hay karaye kay ghunday

Me NA 48 full urban uc ,mix contenstants

Agar aap chahtein hain kay melody aur faizabad mein fark rahay to vote for someone who is the least corrupt
Contestants at NA 48 are much better.

Contestants at NA 48 are much better.
Noon leagis getting funding fron cartoon e zamana
Anjum Aqeel Khan
2013813174048.jpg

His goons attacked f10 college,did china cutting in the capital,made billion from fake schemes and he is re entering politics through this lb elections

Noon leagis getting funding fron cartoon e zamana
Anjum Aqeel Khan
2013813174048.jpg

His goons attacked f10 college,did china cutting in the capital,made billion from fake schemes and he is re entering politics through this lb elections
la lo jutti te paa lo lamian.
I think they deserve very good treatment. Armed struggle.

Ok then i agree to vote.
But the qustion is i want to vote a person not political party.
:(
Not a problem vote for the best candidate in your locality and tell other non voters to come out and vote for whoever they think is the best candidate

Leave it.
Tell me about Arbaeen procession.
I mean chehlum jaloos in Islamabad.
What about it i dont attend it some shias arrange a matami jaloos inside their homes in our neighbourhood on the chaliswaan of Hazrat Imam Hussain (R.A)

Jawani Phir Nahi Ani had become biggest Pakistani film ever in it's 3rd Week in terms of Pakistani Rupee..

What better way to show what the Pakistanis really want to see for their movie entertainment?

What better way to show what the Pakistanis really want to see for their movie entertainment?
Everyone was going on and on about how this movie was somehow a threat to Islam and Pakistan guess what its a mega blockbuster earning more than 42 Crore while its budget was only 2 Crore

Everyone was going on and on about how this movie was somehow a threat to Islam and Pakistan guess what its a mega blockbuster earning more than 42 Crore while its budget was only 2 Crore

Everyone who was saying that was a member of the Closet Mullah (and Mulli) Brigade on PDF. :D

People need entertainment, and they will pay for what they like.

Back
Top Bottom