What's new

Pakistani corner

I'm 5'7, :/

I like Islamabad more
If you get selected for the national team than you will stay with the entire team in Islamabad and to get selected you have to be a competitive player and be part of a regional or national level winning team

12065946_492874227556562_2159558641143045432_n.jpg

@DESERT FIGHTER @waz @Zibago Inka uniform or berret kis arm ko represent kar rahi hai.

If you get selected for the national team than you will stay with the entire team in Islamabad and to get selected you have to be a competitive player and be part of a regional or national level winning team

Living in Islamabad is easy, I'm competitive, the winning team part will be challenging, but who doesn't like challenges.

Anyways, I gotta start packing.

Jawani Phir Nahi Ani Breaks Oldest Worldwide Record

2015-11-11 16:17:08 0 News
Jawani Phir Nahi Ani had become biggest Pakistani film ever in it's 3rd Week in terms of Pakistani Rupee.. But when figures are adjusted to US Dollars then Choorian had collected 4.4m $ back in 1998 and now 17 years latter that record is broken by Jawani Phir Nahi Ani as film has collected little over 4.4m $.. Few local films did leave Choorian behind in terms of PKR but no one had got even close to the film in ters of US Dollars.. Jawani Phir Nahi Ani has seen phenomenal response as number of screens and shows these days is much less than back in 1998 and this feat is much big as compared to what Choorian had enjoyed..

Film has collected little over 39cr at domestic market and will be ending it's run around 40cr mark which will be a new cinema history.. Whereas a good 0.7+m $ is contributed from Overseas which is not at record level but considering a rom-com it's a good contribution.. Film won't hit 5m $ unless it sees a release in India in it's 2nd phase..

Pakistan.. 3.69m $

USA.. 0.28m $

UK.. 0.26m $

UAE.. 0.175m $

Total.. 4.405m $

@Syed.Ali.Haider @WAJsal @django @Muhammad Omar @Umair Nawaz

Jahaaz awaam aik taraf say mukhalifat dosri taraf say super hit karwa gaye
@Color_Less_Sky @Akheilos @Shamain @Azadkashmir @Winchester

Molvi sahab

2015-11-11 16:17:08 0 News
Jawani Phir Nahi Ani had become biggest Pakistani film ever in it's 3rd Week in terms of Pakistani Rupee.. But when figures are adjusted to US Dollars then Choorian had collected 4.4m $ back in 1998 and now 17 years latter that record is broken by Jawani Phir Nahi Ani as film has collected little over 4.4m $.. Few local films did leave Choorian behind in terms of PKR but no one had got even close to the film in ters of US Dollars.. Jawani Phir Nahi Ani has seen phenomenal response as number of screens and shows these days is much less than back in 1998 and this feat is much big as compared to what Choorian had enjoyed..

Film has collected little over 39cr at domestic market and will be ending it's run around 40cr mark which will be a new cinema history.. Whereas a good 0.7+m $ is contributed from Overseas which is not at record level but considering a rom-com it's a good contribution.. Film won't hit 5m $ unless it sees a release in India in it's 2nd phase..

Pakistan.. 3.69m $

USA.. 0.28m $

UK.. 0.26m $

UAE.. 0.175m $

Total.. 4.405m $

@Syed.Ali.Haider @WAJsal @django @Muhammad Omar @Umair Nawaz

Jahaaz awaam aik taraf say mukhalifat dosri taraf say super hit karwa gaye
@Color_Less_Sky @Akheilos @Shamain @Azadkashmir @Winchester

Molvi sahab

wats it about

12311870_985589661504602_1952640267_o.jpg

Reported by Dil Nawaz Hunzai
@unleashed , do you know anyone? plus, you can easily tell some are Hunzik, by my guess 2-3, some from our part of Gilgit...Proud to be from GB, proud to see our young generation getting quality education.

Back
Top Bottom