What's new

Pakistani corner

You can easily go till Hunza by road during the winters.
On the way you can stop over at Dasu, Chilas and Gilgit.
Worth a drive..
salam!
Ever been to these areas? Chilas is a very familiar place for me, seems like you have. The weather is a killer in Chilas. Do share your experience. Have you been to Hunza? :-) or Gilgit city?

You are safe and it's all that matters. Wrists will heal soon IA :-)

Good. Was little worried about our kitta who ran away, but luckily it returned last night.

@Shamain Nazia's grandpa was the president of Muslim League, Delhi.

What's a kitta (a male kitten? )
Yep it will heal, still makes a popping sound whenever I make circle movements.

Screenshot_2015-10-17-16-10-44.png
@Umair Nawaz My sympathies with you............. i think you need to cool down........ bagh k loog cool hota hain yar.....
Dhirkot, Gazi abad , chirala etc......
kis jaga rahta ho?

You are safe and it's all that matters. Wrists will heal soon IA :-)

Good. Was little worried about our kitta who ran away, but luckily it returned last night.

@Shamain Nazia's grandpa was the president of Muslim League, Delhi.
yes thanx for sharing. iread abt it yesterday. they lookk so iranian to me in looks.

yaar...I dont know who he was aiming at but he and I had an unsaid rule to thank each other's post to rig the system :ashamed:
he was targetting me ,there were many other very stupid posts by him on me and by jamahir too in that thread that mods deleted.

Lights nay bacha liya, me toh dar gaya tha. Need to play better Cricket next game.

@Akheilos @Jazzbot as u guys were thanking this hyperions post directed at me,iwant to know u guys agree with him?

ZERO TOLERANCE Policy towards Sexual Harassment | Page 4

WoW!!

This is the only post from hyperion which I liked:

aa.png

Now I don't know if it was directed towards you or not, looked pretty general post to me. And whatever he said had nothing wrong in it if you look at it in general perspective.

BTW, I don't know what happened on that thread, didn't bother to go through all pages. Just landed on that page, saw his post, liked and moved on.

It was just a like, I throw out hundreds of likes everyday to even my opponents sometimes, sometimes I just hit like without reading the post much lol. Don't take it too seriously.

Lastly, I don't like to be part of such things so if you have any issue with Hyperion, then sure but please keep my out of this.

Back
Top Bottom