What's new

Pakistani corner

WoW!!

This is the only post from hyperion which I liked:

View attachment 265203

Now I don't know if it was directed towards you or not, looked pretty general post to me. And whatever he said had nothing wrong in it if you look at it in general perspective.

BTW, I don't know what happened on that thread, didn't bother to go through all pages. Just landed on that page, saw his post, liked and moved on.

It was just a like, I throw out hundreds of likes everyday to even my opponents sometimes, sometimes I just hit like without reading the post much lol. Don't take it too seriously.

i dont get u saying 'wow'.
anyways yes its this post whose screenshot u posted whose who link i gave u. No it wasnt a general post he was quoting me and teling me that. Anyone reading the post could see that. tho he had no business in the thread , he just jumped in for no reason. Naturally if someone is attacking me like this and by thanking him whether one has read his post or not or anything , a reader will get that impression that anyone thanking him endorses his views.
u can hold such views against me , no issues, i just wanted to know.

Lastly, I don't like to be part of such things so if you have any issue with Hyperion, then sure but please keep my out of this.
I dont know how on earth u assumed u are brought into any issue, I had just asked a question and thats all.

i dont get u saying 'wow'.
anyways yes its this post whose screenshot u posted whose who link i gave u. No it wasnt a general post he was quoting me and teling me that. Anyone reading the post could see that. tho he had no business in the thread , he just jumped in for no reason. Naturally if someone is attacking me like this and by thanking him whether one has read his post or not or anything , a reader will get that impression that anyone thanking him endorses his views.
u can hold such views against me , no issues, i just wanted to know.

Look, I don't like to give explanations especially when I did nothing wrong. It was just a like, and if you think it means that I endorsed his point of view then so be it. As I've said, I found nothing wrong in what he said. His post started with "Dear Dudes/Dudess" then he had 3 - 4 mods tagged followed by your post in quote, so I don't know to whom he directed his post, neither I still know nor I bother to know.

Like I've said it before, I throw out likes everywhere on this forum without caring much, expect me to hit like on most stupid post in a thread. Why? Maybe because I found it funny or whatever. So the likes I roll out sometimes don't make any sense at all, sometimes I just hit like just for the sake of it lol.

Just chill, it had nothing personal or had nothing to do with you. I've already told you that I didn't even bothered to care whether the post was intended towards you..

I dont know how on earth u assumed u are brought into any issue, I had just asked a question and thats all.

I assumed this because no one tag you in a thread and ask you why you liked someone's post? Its just not usual.

Look, I don't like to give explanations especially when I did nothing wrong. It was just a like, and if you think it means that I endorsed his point of view then so be it. As I've said, I found nothing wrong in what he said. His post started with "Dear Dudes/Dudess" then he had 3 - 4 mods tagged followed by your post in quote, so I don't know to whom he directed his post, neither I still know nor I bother to know.

Like I've said it before, I throw out likes everywhere on this forum without caring much, expect me to hit like on most stupid post in a thread. Why? Maybe because I found it funny or whatever. So the likes I roll out sometimes don't make any sense at all, sometimes I just hit like just for the sake of it lol.

Just chill, it had nothing personal or had nothing to do with you. I've already told you that I didn't even bothered to care whether the post was intended towards you..

I assumed this because no one tag you in a thread and ask you why you liked someone's post? Its just not usual.
No explanation was sought. Even if u agreed with his views there wasnt anything wrong ,u are a free person. I had my own reason for asking you and akheilos. so thats all.

Daaawwwww.
Which breed may I ask?
semi Persian :p:

Only 1 of the 2 siblings has the busy tail we desired :angry:

Then again sis bought them coz she was bored - bushy tail or no bushy tail :p:

We also have 1 British short hair grey coloured ....

Our previous one (in other country didnt bring her when family moved back to Pakistan) was a bob tailed something forgot what that was called...

I think it was a Japanese bob tailed looked like this:
JapaneseBobtailBlueEyedMi-ke.JPG

but her eyes were not blue

candy and babies outside.jpg

That is her with her 2 kids (The Japanese bob tailed)

candy and babies.jpg

The Semi persian kittens:

kitty 3.jpg

Our previous one (in other country didnt bring her when family moved back to Pakistan) was a bob tailed something forgot what that was called...

View attachment 265242

View attachment 265243

Their eyes are so beautiful.
Just adorable.
I wanted a Himalayan breed, but mom :(

The half persians look mischievous, I like it :D

The half persians look mischievous, I like it :D
yea they are the ones we have now....Looking for the British short hair guy...cant find his pix in my albums ...he is kinda new :D

And yes those half persians are really mischievous....they keep my parents busy :p:

Dad says if you dont feed them they climb up you from shalwar to shoulder :blink:

Himalayan breed
the fat punched nose looking one? I had a stuffed animal like that...I tried to put lipstick on her :p:

My stuffed toy looked like this:

article-him-1c.jpg

yea they are the ones we have now....Looking for the British short hair guy...cant find his pix in my albums ...he is kinda new :D

And yes those half persians are really mischievous....they keep my parents busy :p:

Dad says if you dont feed them they climb up you from shalwar to shoulder :blink:

the fat punched nose looking one? I had a stuffed animal like that...I tried to put lipstick on her :p:

My stuffed toy looked like this:

article-him-1c.jpg

Yep that's the one. Adorable.

Neela but....... Good view point indeed........ 12 dari is famous...... isn't it???

Home ground of sardar atiq LA 13 ........ are you voting for him or you will consider M latif
i dont vote. How u know all this?

i dont vote. How u know all this?

I know everything around you..because I know these people.....iftikhaar ayuub .... ansar shafiq .....asif ali..etc...all politically fooling you...... ...don't you think there are few political rifts going on between Ansr shafiq, major Nasrallah and attique khan........I can forsee break up of MC in home ground......

Salam, @Jungibaaz , how do you do? how is life?

View attachment 265242

View attachment 265243

The Semi persian kittens:

View attachment 265245
So cute. I love baby cats, not that babyish. About this size:
candy-and-babies-outside-jpg.265242

I want one, then again no one will let me.:mad::frown:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom