What's new

Pakistani corner

Ask your nana about Shandur, do you know about the festival? it's such a historic festival and place.
Whatever | Page 3768

53c90586f22e3.jpg

186676,xcitefun-shandur-mela-16.jpg

shandur_polo_mela.jpg

01%20Shandur%20Lake.jpg

Shandur-Lake.jpg

7541966990_4a627ef3be_h.jpg

Back when i went, our team lost 3-0 to Citralis. lol.

I really don't know, will ask my Nana.

Move from 600ft to 1700ft , gradual change in height, with different ratio of oxygen, will enable your body to adopt. If we are in atmosphere with less oxygen our body requires more red blood cells If you want to increase your red blood cells move to GB :-)
can iask..haveu ever remain posted on siachen boltoro?

Ask your nana about Shandur, do you know about the festival? it's such a historic festival and place.
Whatever | Page 3768

53c90586f22e3.jpg

186676,xcitefun-shandur-mela-16.jpg

shandur_polo_mela.jpg

01%20Shandur%20Lake.jpg

Shandur-Lake.jpg

7541966990_4a627ef3be_h.jpg

Back when i went, our team lost 3-0 to Citralis. lol.
there shud be some chic coffee shops and malls in gb so tht ppl can truly enjoy the beauty.

like mr meap u are half gbian but that doesnt effect u will still get that genes. nonetheless thats amazing, i cant imagine dealing with such cold lake water

I'm a 50-50 genetic mix between mom and dad, got mom's facial features and skin and her hair, but I got dad's eyes and even a darker shade of hair, courtesy dad. But at the end of the day, I got mom's hair, and that's all that matters.

bur yea bhi tau hosakta hai ... that the child gets zero features from gb parent but gets the adaptation genes? nahi?

Possible, but very, very rare. Adaptation genes will then only have higher haemoglobin production rate.

You missed pdf.....role of genetics on pdf :lol:

How could I miss that, my bad :D

I really don't know, will ask my Nana.
Chalo you don't know about Shandur. Do ask your nana.
there shud be some chic coffee shops and malls in gb so tht ppl can truly enjoy the beauty.
Merey bhain it's Shandur, it's one of the best festivals in the world, there are proper preparations, everything is available. foreigners come in huge number, people plan for years.

@Mr.Meap , don't miss this post. I have it on Google docs too, i can share it online too. Anything you prefer, but do read the book.
I want you to read a book, by Major brown, it's his experience in Gilgit Agency and how Gilgit Baltistan got liberated and etc, etc..he played a key role. I am also planning on summarizing the events and do something for PDF database. name: the Giglit rebellion. Then again i have my hands on other documents too, which i can't share, will share some information.

Merey bhain it's Shandur, it's one of the best festivals in the world, there are proper preparations, everything is available. foreigners come in huge number, people plan for years.

@Mr.Meap , don't miss this post. I have it on Google docs too, i can share it online too. Anything you prefer, but do read the book.

Can you PM me the title and authors name?. And if you have an EBook could you please give it to me.

ididnt mean shandur festival but generally for better tourism experience and improving locals lifestyle

ididnt mean shandur festival but generally for better tourism experience and improving locals lifestyle

I doubt locals would like coffee shops or malls, it would destroy centuries of equilibrium among man and nature. Plus visiting GB is all about harmony with nature.

Back
Top Bottom