What's new

Pakistani corner

I brought it here so not to derail that thread. Actually once in moeed pirzadas show they had shown video footages of two suicide bombers. So one of them knew zilch abt religion he cudnt recite kalima.

So there is clearly someone who is sponsering them, possibly our eastern neighbor. The things I have seen make what I would have called conspiracy theories believable.

Amongst many issues ,the huge influx of afghans being one ,anotht issue was that historically fata region was kept as a buffer zone by brits, with hardly any access to education granted . Now once they left, the incoming pakistani govs did nothing to bring mass change ,development and education in those areas,. Even the infra in those agencies isnt anything worth mentioning.

Having written a book on the said topic I have to blame the government and point out another region too. Kohistan is the spitting image of south waziristan or any other region of FATA. It has a literacy rate even lower than FATA at 10% while FATA is 22%. Its a place waiting to boil.

On FATA my views are clear. The government with its corruption and adamant attitude to keep FATA ruled by the Collective responsibilities act is as much part of the problem. British laws still rule said reason and we destroy markets to punish the entire tribe for the act of some terrorists. Uneployment in at 60%+ and literacy at 22%. If you enter FATA its like entering another country.

Naturally parts where education wouldn be common, ppl wouldnt know abt their religion then falling for such fake mullahs will be a natural thing.

I agree. Education in my list is one of the problems for the terrorism situation in FATA as well as all of Pakistan.

To be honest ihave some more issues to share but iwud leave it here. Indians idiotically come and pry on this thread ,u wud write abt some weaknesess of ur own country ,state ,they will tke that as a blessing and then u will see them spewing the same in exaggerated versions to create discord. Which we cant afford.

I often point out problems in my country in the hope that some powerful person would be listening and would take action. I am pretty cynical so I often raise problems-but these problems I want my country to fix. I would die for my country but I am not in the view of hiding our problems. Thats the role of media and I am an aspiring journalist.

Nice talking to you. You are far more knowledgable than any girl on this forum.

Karakorum Highway (Pakistan's road to success)

12004103_10153044310727617_1893495871766380615_n_zpsi5ap9kyi.jpg

Real mujahid e Awal title belongs to Ghazi Subeidar Allah Ditta.

View attachment 260169

Well majority leadership............ Gen Zia, zulfiqar ali Bhutto, benazir, Nawaz Sharif validated him as Mujahiid e awal and they all visited neelabut ....... on their official visit as prime minister or president of Pakistan. ....... on his death....he got full military protocol and honour............

Well majority leadership............ Gen Zia, zulfiqar ali Bhutto, benazir, Nawaz Sharif validated him as Mujahiid e awal and they all visited neelabut ....... on their official visit as prime minister or president of Pakistan. ....... on his death....he got full military protocol and honour............
He was a political symbol not front line fighter. Mujahid e Awl was a title awarded to Subedar Allah Ditaa from Azad Kashmir regular Forces (AK Regiment).

I don't know why few people on this forum pretend that it was Kashmiris only who fought for AJK. It was Pashtuns who fought alongside Kashmiris and was in majority to liberate Kashmir otherwise they would have been slaves like kashmiris residing in IOK.

I don't know why few people on this forum pretend that it was Kashmiris only who fought for AJK. It was Pashtuns who fought alongside Kashmiris and was in majority to liberate Kashmir otherwise they would have been slaves like kashmiris residing in IOK.
@Jungibaaz bahi he is back again :/

Back
Top Bottom