What's new

Pakistani corner

Ek episode main kehty hai “katta ban ve liya” hahaha lmoooo that old lady with sunglasses and her flirty tone with Agah Jii :D

The story expanded too much with too many characters introduced to the story... i was glad when i last episode sheri, that sunglasses lady her bahu amd son etc went back mean less extra characters so more focus on actual plot. But then they introduced maina... and increased the apperance timing of mena amd that cxn of arsal...

The story expanded too much with too many characters introduced to the story... i was glad when i last episode sheri, that sunglasses lady her bahu amd son etc went back mean less extra characters so more focus on actual plot. But then they introduced maina... and increased the apperance timing of mena amd that cxn of arsal...

Second season is never as amazing as first. High expectations maybe?

Chacha he raho hazrat maulna zarvan na bano ;D

I am following it and I really enjoy it. We always pick on the negative points but they have very sweetly convey this message of having a good relationship with your daughter in law and extended families are fun too enjoy your life spread love be caring
So flirting with someone ok in front of kids,,,,,,, I do enjoy it but some scenes are avoidable ….
Mujhay bora laga me nay saf bol diya ……

Last edited:
I am not a huge fan of pizza and not even briyani.

I also make really good chicken rolls. How about that?
Ok will they be ready by Iftar?

Chacha he raho hazrat maulna zarvan na bano ;D

I am following it and I really enjoy it. We always pick on the negative points but they have very sweetly convey this message of having a good relationship with your daughter in law and extended families are fun too enjoy your life spread love be caring

Nahi ab aisa bhi nahi mainy few hrs ke liye laraka ho Jana phada kar dena lol

Chup Karen mujhe pata hai yeh kin logo ke zuban hai :butcher:

Hahahahahahahah maybe it does but too modest too say it hahahahaha

And papa ke princexxxxx aise he type karty
I caught my sis watching Roadies yesterday on her tab and she was like theek hi to hai....

Hahaha.... no. But you may know me at your next Pakistan visit. Mjhy b invitation card mily ga :D .

Btw, what do you think jia pregnant ? I think she isn’t . And it will be a twist. When she finally visit hospital for checkup. Matlb kuch b, kisi tareky se 30 episode nikaalne ki firaak me hy director. Is dafa maza ni araha... they set the bar too high.
Soooo typical :( but Jia is little too extra in this season. No?

My fav character is Shahana :p
Thats it i am leaving.

1000 pages of drama discussion? :o:

Lord which drama is going on now adays? I just finished Sanwari on youtube...

1000 pages of drama discussion? :o:

Lord which drama is going on now adays? I just finished Sanwari on youtube...

Suno Chanda season 2
You are just 24+6= 30 hours late. Baaji wo parso ka episode tha... pechle rat agla aa chuka hy ...

Wesy scene mazy ka tha....

Baji ain’t waily like you. Baji had work yesterday and Baji watched it today.

Back
Top Bottom