What's new

Pakistani corner

Hi do I know you?

Hahaha.... no. But you may know me at your next Pakistan visit. Mjhy b invitation card mily ga :D .

Btw, what do you think jia pregnant ? I think she isn’t . And it will be a twist. When she finally visit hospital for checkup. Matlb kuch b, kisi tareky se 30 episode nikaalne ki firaak me hy director. Is dafa maza ni araha... they set the bar too high.

Or Maybe, don’t want to lie in ramzan :D

:cray: :cray: being ugly is difficult :(

Khair us se to aap inkari ho na. So blasphemy me na prho...

I’m not but telling you na yeh makhlooq kesi hoty

Hahaha.... no. But you may know me at your next Pakistan visit. Mjhy b invitation card mily ga :D .

Btw, what do you think jia pregnant ? I think she isn’t . And it will be a twist. When she finally visit hospital for checkup. Matlb kuch b, kisi tareky se 30 episode nikaalne ki firaak me hy director. Is dafa maza ni araha... they set the bar too high.

Pehle card aap ko he ana ab bus decided final

Mujhe lagta h she’s since it’s gonna be the last season (IMO) so they would end it with very typical way of showing a complete happy family lol

Pehle card aap ko he ana ab bus decided final

Mujhe lagta h she’s since it’s gonna be the last season (IMO) so they would end it with very typical way of showing a complete happy family lol

Possible. But there is a reason she haven’t visited hospital yet. Director have something in his mind. Maybe she finally realizes with an incident . Just like in last season arsal took a bullet and she final start thinking about it

Pakistanion ko modi keh 2nd term ki mubarak!! short terms we might face some issues,empty threats from felusional baboon ,muslims will also face some hardships but insha Allah this safrooni idiot will festroy india!

Possible. But there is a reason she haven’t visited hospital yet. Director have something in his mind. Maybe she finally realizes with an incident . Just like in last season arsal took a bullet and she final start thinking about it

Soooo typical :( but Jia is little too extra in this season. No?

My fav character is Shahana :p

Nahi ab war bus war waro war. :D

He’s a great leader with poor team for the most part
not really a great leader just an honest man not fit for the job!

no war app ka pulao jeet jaya! naseeb may app logon keh tameez ki biryani nai!

Pakistanion ko modi keh 2nd term ki mubarak!! short terms we might face some issues,empty threats from felusional baboon ,muslims will also face some hardships but insha Allah this safrooni idiot will festroy india!

I wanted him to win. ab ke bar modi sarkar

not really a great leader just an honest man not fit for the job!

no war app ka pulao jeet jaya! naseeb may app logon keh tameez ki biryani nai!

Ramzan h keeping it halal :butcher:
thats why i treat you with patience, tolerance and respect

Because you’re treated the same because of all that so you can relate :(

Back
Top Bottom