What's new

Pakistani corner

Umair Nawaz stalked me on Facebook can you believe that. Ugh’

Why ? And how did he get your ID ? Also, when did you became aware of this ?

I can’t delete Facebook because it’s the most used app to contact with siblings and it’s always logged in on my iPad and my parents use it more than me :(

Mashallah... acha hua pir umair nawaz ne message ni chota inbox me koi. Warna mom be like “something something”.

Twitter is still a bearable place to be. It’s my place to cry :D lol

And make others cry , like that mazari daughter ? And that hucane ?

Acha few days back after ages I made a comment on PTM on a well known page
After 3 hrs my message requests sections were bombard :D

Haha... aik automatic message lagao “pehle us number par 300 ka load kry tb mera reply aaye ga”.

Best one is “attitude kis baat ka hai”

Like loser I don’t add random people.

Haan na. Attitude kis bat ka hy ? Bechaaro ko q trpaa rahe ho tm :lol:

I dont have any family members as my friend on Facebook. That is death sentence mate. Back some few years, so many of my and my cousins shit got upended, now we dont even have each other as friends. Better to be safe than sorry. Unfortunately we still cannot remove my father and uncle from friend lists, hum nai use karna hi chor di.

When you login to facebook amd see a relatives friend request, thats the movement you know

39657830-D77C-4A6A-B900-B0E2F900E78D.jpeg

. Ignore it and then listen to “haan na barra aadmi ban gua hy na ab to. Hamare request q kry ga accept bhala”. Or khandan me apka attitude famous

Nope been on vacation so havent caught up was trying to pick up some story to see which drama I would like to watch...that is how I fell on this thread lolz!

Who is Hira Mani? Let me google!

Was she the one who killer herself in aangan?
Lucky, the concept of vacations doesn't exist in my life. This show seems to have a nice story.

Yes that is me. These people have portray women as items reduce their status to objects along with using their bodies to sell products. And when rapes and other craps rise in society they come on media crying wolf. Some people say Farishta was doing nothing wrong, she was just a child. Yes exactly !!!! when you create an environment where women are called items and treated like objects and where sex is promoted as only thing which matters in life, you make sure that the most vulnerable part of the society which are children face the most brunt. Therefore to control rapes not only we need to hang rapists in public, improve our Police and Judicial system but also control vulgarity on media. Other wise we would loose lot more Farishta and Zainab and this crap will only grow.

Yes that is me. These people have portray women as items reduce their status to objects along with using their bodies to sell products. And when rapes and other craps rise in society they come on media crying wolf. Some people say Farishta was doing nothing wrong, she was just a child. Yes exactly !!!! when you create an environment where women are called items and treated like objects and where sex is promoted as only thing which matters in life, you make sure that the most vulnerable part of the society which are children face the most brunt. Therefore to control rapes not only we need to hang rapists in public, improve our Police and Judicial system but also control vulgarity on media. Other wise we would loose lot more Farishta and Zainab and this crap will only grow.
I think all the celebrities know you quite well now.
Hazrat loves Fame
And women.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom