What's new

Pakistani comedian harassed in India

Guys I am new here, I read all the responses, almost everybody is asking the same question that what the heck he was doing over there. He was recalled by the Comedy Circus team, I am sure Shakeel had discussed the security before he excepted the invitation.

Now the question is why our GOVERNMENT is not taking any action, they should stop all the actors, players and business people to go to India untill things get back to normal.

And whats wrong with our media they have not covered this news they way india does? Beats me.

Buzzlight

Guys I am new here, I read all the responses, almost everybody is asking the same question that what the heck he was doing over there. He was recalled by the Comedy Circus team, I am sure Shakeel had discussed the security before he excepted the invitation.

Now the question is why our GOVERNMENT is not taking any action, they should stop all the actors, players and business people to go to India untill things get back to normal.

And whats wrong with our media they have not covered this news they way india does? Beats me.

Buzzlight

people are responsible for making their own choices
shakeel chose to go to india and make money
if he faces any obstacles his way its his fault and he is the only one responsible for it

When was the last time some Indian in Pakistan was roughed up by our foaming at the mouth, crazy fundamentalist jihadis? Outright shameless!

answer to your question is below-

Ever seen Indians comming to Pakistan ??? , except for 1 or 2

Pakistani artists care only about money, they have no care for their dignity, values, respect.

thus, it is the pakistanis(artists or otherwise) who frequently visit india........and indians have not only tolerated their presence but have showered them with love and praise, this truth can be established by simply the number of pakistanis that are allowed to work in mainstream media in india......

one wrong incident shouldnt be the basis for a judgement.

:smokin:huhhh.......its really bad gone...
but ice cold z right dat he shud come back now......bcz by saying fuk or creating mess INDIANS get humour n laugh
,which does not suit to PAKISTANIIIS:disagree:
,.................so DO dat in which the noble taste is involved...........
there z no innovation in hs humour expect making fun of himself or othrs.....:blah:..

Back
Top Bottom