What's new

Pakistani Clothing Brand makes mark at a Mall in England

From Pakistan? If you are looking for designs, i guess the ones in ladies clothing are putting in a decent effort to keep up with the latest trends. Usually the ladies are looking for that anyway as they wont want to wear the same clothes to different occasions, quality is not a prime concern. However if for you the quality is same thing as it is for me, that is the COMFORT of wearing that garment, i did mentioned a few manufacturers and brands with excellent prodcution setup. Names like Nishat Linen, Al-Karam, Idea etc wont let you down on that quality part.

For men category, i think J. Al-Karam, Kohinoor, Gul Ahmad are producing some of the finest fabrics.

For garments, to be honest, i am not aware of any brand with a sound base from where they are working from. However, as i mentioned, YES they are buying EXPORT QUALITY (the top notch) fabric left overs and then get them stitched from private contractors (some of the stitching units have employed stitchers who are working for international brands like Levis etc, they work in a mill in day and in second shift they work with these private contractors stitching your stone age and outfitters and Engine etc. I am not too hapy with them because i know the actual price of the product, a pant made from 1.65 meter of fabric that was bought as 140-160 RS per meter left over is being sold at 3000 Rs, SURELY KNOWING ALL THIS WILL MAKE YOU think if it actually is worth it. However if you are not that much involved in this all and do not know what happens back stage, all these brands will work for you since the fabric they are buying is same that is being originally made for Levis or Mustang or Tommy or Diesel or Guess or Ralph Lauren or Adidas Or Hugo Boss or Michael Kors and all those other top brands. :)

If you are talking international, Levis is the brand to go for in denims. They are currently employing 27 testing protocols on there denims before a lot is stamped PASSED!! That is A LOT!!! No compromise on quality there. The cuts and fit is excellent too. I am not sure if designer jeans will give you that much well worked quality!! In T Shirts, anything from Nike, Zara, Levis, Ralph Lauren is almost a guarantee of quality wear. For denims, look for made in Pakistan. For tops, China and Bangladesh will do (i wont say better as i am a PAKISTANI and am directly involved in textile industry :P )

Thank you. I have a few Levis jeans. Your Wife must be lucky you have so much knowledge on female clothing wear lol

Thank you. I have a few Levis jeans. Your Wife must be lucky you have so much knowledge on female clothing wear lol
How she is never in mood to listen to my "expert opinions" is a different matter :P
lolzzz

Just kidding! But yeah, that is what i do so just cannot help myself analyzing any textile product i put my hands on!! :)

Last edited:
first you say Walmart brand is not good then you say Pakistan should learn to make clothing from China, the one who supplies to Walmart.
The price is different from Walmart, it is cheaper than Polo, the quality is not as good. Currently, lots of underwears in Walmart are made in Pakistan, I am very happy that Pakistan gets into Walmart stores. All Chinese export quality has to meet a certain standard, if not, it will not let go. No matter how low is the price, it has to meet a certain standard, to keep the reputation, so the customer will keep continuing buying the products. Best wishes to clothing export business for Pakistan.

View attachment 386173

A Famous prestigious Mall in England which only features Western clothes has made room to launch (quite rightly so) the first non-Western clothing brand and no surprise it's Pakistani. Congratulating 'Khaadi' on making its hallmark. Extending further commemorates to the people of Pakistan. This is a huge milestone for the fashion industry and the Country.
The Fashion Industry of Pakistan is paving its way globally imprinting the name of the Country as a trademark on an International level. In recent years Pakistani Fashion has struck lightening and taken over international community by storm.

The ambiguity of the Country in areas such as food/entertainment was a slow process due to South Asian food known to be similar and coming under the category as 'regional' food, despite belonging to separate Countries. Regarding Entertainment, the Country is more successful within its Drama Industry - the eloquent language, storylines, cultural certified, spectacular performances, emerging talent and established, have enthralled audiences, received applauds broadly and greatly appreciated; in particular the neighbouring Country. One can assume the Movie Industry is not too far behind, especially with recent blockbuster successes such as 'Jawani Phir Nahin Aani', 'Janaan', 'Main Hoon Shahid Afridi' and 'Waar'.

Pakistani Fashion Industry is constantly praised, acknowledged and over-bursting with inventiveness. People just can't get enough of it. This has led to designers launching their brands abroad, oozing from traditional hand embellished intricate stone work to pastel shades, coupled with vibrant lawns and this is just the beginning.

Divergent.
firstly here in the uk we call malls shopping centre's, this aint america
also where is the shopping centre ? manchester, leeds, star city?

From Pakistan? If you are looking for designs, i guess the ones in ladies clothing are putting in a decent effort to keep up with the latest trends. Usually the ladies are looking for that anyway as they wont want to wear the same clothes to different occasions, quality is not a prime concern. However if for you the quality is same thing as it is for me, that is the COMFORT of wearing that garment, i did mentioned a few manufacturers and brands with excellent prodcution setup. Names like Nishat Linen, Al-Karam, Idea etc wont let you down on that quality part.

For men category, i think J. Al-Karam, Kohinoor, Gul Ahmad are producing some of the finest fabrics.

For garments, to be honest, i am not aware of any brand with a sound base from where they are working from. However, as i mentioned, YES they are buying EXPORT QUALITY (the top notch) fabric left overs and then get them stitched from private contractors (some of the stitching units have employed stitchers who are working for international brands like Levis etc, they work in a mill in day and in second shift they work with these private contractors stitching your stone age and outfitters and Engine etc. I am not too hapy with them because i know the actual price of the product, a pant made from 1.65 meter of fabric that was bought as 140-160 RS per meter left over is being sold at 3000 Rs, SURELY KNOWING ALL THIS WILL MAKE YOU think if it actually is worth it. However if you are not that much involved in this all and do not know what happens back stage, all these brands will work for you since the fabric they are buying is same that is being originally made for Levis or Mustang or Tommy or Diesel or Guess or Ralph Lauren or Adidas Or Hugo Boss or Michael Kors and all those other top brands. :)

If you are talking international, Levis is the brand to go for in denims. They are currently employing 27 testing protocols on there denims before a lot is stamped PASSED!! That is A LOT!!! No compromise on quality there. The cuts and fit is excellent too. I am not sure if designer jeans will give you that much well worked quality!! In T Shirts, anything from Nike, Zara, Levis, Ralph Lauren is almost a guarantee of quality wear. For denims, look for made in Pakistan. For tops, China and Bangladesh will do (i wont say better as i am a PAKISTANI and am directly involved in textile industry :P )
just out of curiosity how much are trackie bottoms over there?
the one im wearing are made in bangladesh and set me back £35 but i know they cost about £5 as some kid earning 50p per day probably made it.
any good whole sale(mates rates) site where i can buy like 10 and import them?

Bro, are you married?
I AM!! I know how "less" expensive it is compared to other brands!!

Sb chakar baazi ha

P.S. I am a textile engineer so i also know what quality they are giving you!! To be honest, i wont recommend buying from any of these brands purely on quality issues alone, completely over looking the ridiculous prices.

Then which brand you recommend?

the one im wearing are made in bangladesh and set me back £35 but i know they cost about £5 as some kid earning 50p per day probably made it.

Khaadi opened their branch in Westfield shopping centre in Stratford London about 2-3 years ago, their prices are reasonable, most of the tops are between £20 and £60, they also put items on sales during the sales days. They have now branches in other cities Bullring in Birmingham, Leeds, Bradford and Leicester. They have a storelocator on their website.

Khaadi opened their branch in Westfield shopping centre in Stratford London about 2-3 years ago, their prices are reasonable, most of the tops are between £20 and £60, they also put items on sales during the sales days. They have now branches in other cities Bullring in Birmingham, Leeds, Bradford and Leicester. They have a storelocator on their website.
london............nope
im not interested in asain cloths, dont think it would look good on me.
i asked out of curiosity not interest

The price is different from Walmart, it is cheaper than Polo, the quality is not as good. Currently, lots of underwears in Walmart are made in Pakistan, I am very happy that Pakistan gets into Walmart stores. All Chinese export quality has to meet a certain standard, if not, it will not let go. No matter how low is the price, it has to meet a certain standard, to keep the reputation, so the customer will keep continuing buying the products. Best wishes to clothing export business for Pakistan.

Pakistan's clothing is mostly bed wares and towels

the one im wearing are made in Bangladesh and set me back £35 but i know they cost about £5 as some kid earning 50p per day probably made it.
A nice trackie will have a cost price of around £8 - £10. The rest is all import duties, manufacturer's profit, importer's profit, whole seller's profit, retailer's profit and branding for sure. :)

I am not aware if you can find a good whole sale site where you can buy some and them import. You may however want to check once on Alibaba! :)
Other option can be to buy from some good retail shop's site (any brand) if you think the prices are ok. However please first check if they will deliver to UK. One last option can be to get some friend in Pakistan involved. Get the parcel delivered to them and they can then send to you via DHL. The DHL costs for a 10-12 trouser parcel should not be more than 80 US$. Add that to the retail price you are getting from those sites and you can see if it is feasible or not. I guess this is the best way. @Divergent1 or may be some friends in UK who are from Pakistan :)
:)

Then which brand you recommend?
Here you go sir:

Chalo gee, and here i thought i could take advantage of you...
hahahaha
Yaar have no connections in leather industry. Actually, that is a seprate field altogether. Denims chahea ho jb tb batana :P
Ya hometextiles. :)

Pakistan's clothing is mostly bed wares and towels
DENIM!!
Do not forget Denims mate. It is the second largest export and we manufacture worlds 18-20% denim!!

Last edited:
I like Levis denims, the quality is superb and they are affordable too. Chaley ga, as long as they are a gift. :enjoy:
Done!! :)
:tup: I will get one for you on my next trip to some manufacturer. :)

Wasay jut out of curiosity, where do you buy from? The levis store ya denizen? The ones from Levis store will cost your around 6500 Rs and those at denizen are around 2000-2400 Rs. Which ones have you been buying lately? Levis stores are in much smaller numbers so people are usually buying from Denizen.

DSC06602-e1456939492637.jpg

This is Denizen from Levi's and is different from the Levi's Outlet. (Prices are different too :P)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom