What's new

Pakistani & Chinese air forces kick off, Shaheen III (2014) exercise.

What fighters will the Chinese be using?

Well, i for one wouldn't mind if a stray missile strikes Bilawal House or wherever 10% of Pakistan's wealth is accumulated.
Windi.
I would not be satisfied till all of these scum are prosecuted their assetts world wide are confiscated and they then face the music for the crimes committed. The problem is that there are so many"nangay" in the hammam called Pakistan including a lot of tbe chail chabeeley gernail that there is no expectation of this happenning in the near future. So we will have to leave it to the final court of appeal for the infi ate justice of Allah Subhana hu wa ta alah.
Now back to the topic
Araz

What fighters will the Chinese be using?

I wonder why they never use homegrown jets like J-10.its always F-7 or similar older jets.for the first time probably China is using its Su-30 for exercise in another country.

I wonder why they never use homegrown jets like J-10.its always F-7 or similar older jets.for the first time probably China is using its Su-30 for exercise in another country.

J-10 in last year exercise. SU-30 in Shaheen-1 exercise.

This year, most probably it would be J-10 and J-11 combo

in which exercise J-10 participated??

Last year, When PAF Visited China or Did I misinterpreted your question which meant to say J-10 never went abroad for exercise?

Last year, When PAF Visited China or Did I misinterpreted your question which meant to say J-10 never went abroad for exercise?

Exactly.I said it never went abroad.by the way,I didn't know SU-30 participated in Shaheen-I in Pakistan.thanks for that.could you provide types of exercises Pakistan held with China in Shaheen-I??

Exactly.I said it never went abroad.by the way,I didn't know SU-30 participated in Shaheen-I in Pakistan.thanks for that.could you provide types of exercises Pakistan held with China in Shaheen-I??

Only pictures came out. no news what exercise they conducted

Everyone knows Flanker performance, no one knows J-10's. Probably PLAAF don't want to reveal too much to "onlookers" yet, particularly with regards to the threats along our eastern seaboard. Just like US forbid Parkistan to use F-16 against us...

Everyone knows Flanker performance, no one knows J-10's. Probably PLAAF don't want to reveal too much to "onlookers" yet, particularly with regards to the threats along our eastern seaboard. Just like US forbid Parkistan to use F-16 against us...

J-10s have participated against PAF in Shaheen-II

People's+Liberation+Army+Air+Force+(PLAAF)+and+Pakistan+Air+Force+(PAF)++Shaheen-II.Mirage+and+F-7PG+fighter+aircraft+to+take+part+in+the+exercise+while+Chinese+side+will+use+their+J-10,+J-11+and+JH-7+(1).jpg

People%2527s+Liberation+Army+Air+Force+%2528PLAAF%2529+and+Pakistan+Air+Force+%2528PAF%2529++Shaheen-II.Mirage+and+F-7PG+fighter+aircraft+to+take+part+in+the+exercise+while+Chinese+side+will+use+their+J-10%252C+J-11+and+JH-7+%25282%2529.jpg

Back
Top Bottom