What's new

Pakistani cannons muzzle Indian guns in Nakial sector

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Pakistani troops early Tuesday morning responded to the unprovoked firing by Indian forces across the Line of Control (LoC) and reduced them to silence, Geo News reported.

According to military sources, Indian occupational forces resorted to unprovoked firing in Kotli’s Nakial Sector along LoC in a blatant as well as repeated violation of ceasefire agreement between both the countries .

The sources further said that Pakistan's tit-for-tat retaliation forced the enemy to retreat to its bunkers

Pakistani cannons muzzle Indian guns in Nakial sector - thenews.com.pk

India has nothing to gain by the ceasefire violations on the LOC. However, we know why Pakistan routinely violates the ceasefire.

Nobody gains nothing anything by firing a few shots. Both sides violate ceasefire. And everybody knows that. Expect stupid Indian trolls on this forum.

Nobody gains nothing anything by firing a few shots. Both sides violate ceasefire. And everybody knows that. Expect stupid Indian trolls on this forum.

Pakistan army giving cover fire to those unemployed youth of Pakistan who ultimately got some bullets of their head while trying to cross Indian border.

Come on yaar. You can do better than this. I was hoping to get a good reply from you.

What better. Everyone knows how Indian soldiers keep on killing themselves with there guns.

I am not boosting anything. I am just asking a simple question. Did pak media not fool public by posting imaginative victory during 1971?
(lets not get into who won or whatever. Just looking for a straight answer.)

Indian media also fools there nation. Nothing new. Hilarious to see creating analogies between two different and unrelated incidents.

As long as those good for nothing idiots aka brain washed fools of your country got killed by Indian army I dnt have any problem with their sharab :lol:

So you accept that Indians also violate ceasefire. Fair enough. :)

What better. Everyone knows how Indian soldiers keep on killing themselves with there guns.
Okay. So you mean we kill each other but we dont violate the ceasefire??
:lol:
Because I said something different. We dont have headache of giving cover to infiltrators. Prove me wrong on this rather than talking something else man.

Indian media also fools there nation. Nothing new. Hilarious to see creating analogies between two different and unrelated incidents.
The point still stands clear. The comparison is perfect i.e. your media fools you. They fooled you all along. (Heck even your government fools you saying that Pakistan dont have anything to do with Kargil war and then after 10 years you declare the dead soldiers' list whose body you didn't accept!)

The point is, dont believe everything your government or your media says. The case in point is the "unprovoked Indian firing."

Who knows they are fooling you this time too!

Okay. So you mean we kill each other but we dont violate the ceasefire??
:lol:
Because I said something different. We dont have headache of giving cover to infiltrators. Prove me wrong on this rather than talking something else man.

Lol. Those frustrated Indian soldiers also violate ceasefire. And when they don't violate ceasefire they end up killing themselves or there superiors and fellow soldiers. I don't need to prove you wrong. I accept that Yes we violate ceasefire and kill Indians. I am just saying that Indians also violate it. It is time you fanboys of your army wake up and accept it.

The point still stands clear. The comparison is perfect i.e. your media fools you. They fooled you all along. (Heck even your government fools you saying that Pakistan dont have anything to do with Kargil war and then after 10 years you declare the dead soldiers' list whose body you didn't accept!)

The point is, dont believe everything your government or your media says. The case in point is the "unprovoked Indian firing."

Who knows they are fooling you this time too!

Again useless rant. It doesn't matter whether they are fooling now or a day later or yesterday. The fact is violations occur from both sides and it is time you guys accept that. You look like a moron when you come to us and tell us that only our troops violate ceasefire. Like come on. Everyone knows that. Apparently it is you who is being fooled.

Lol. Those frustrated Indian soldiers also violate ceasefire. And when they don't violate ceasefire they end up killing themselves or there superiors and fellow soldiers. I don't need to prove you wrong. I accept that Yes we violate ceasefire and kill Indians. I am just saying that Indians also violate it. It is time you fanboys of your army wake up and accept it.
Okay good. Now we are talking sane. Can you tell me what could be the reason for India's ceasefire violations? Do we do it just for fun?
Again useless rant. It doesn't matter whether they are fooling now or a day later or yesterday. The fact is violations occur from both sides and it is time you guys accept that. You look like a moron when you come to us and tell us that only our troops violate ceasefire. Like come on. Everyone knows that. Apparently it is you who is being fooled.
I have no problem accepting anything. I am just not convinced that the Indian army will indulge in unprovoked firing without any reason (except if you can tell me a valid reason, i will accept that too). Though I can guess the reasons for Pakistan army to do it. Hint- give cover for mard-e-mujahidin.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom