What's new

Pakistani blind cricket player served glass of acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
The moderators I hope are reading through these posts,but I would seriously like to know why RazPak is not banned for his hate speaches. or is his hate speaches being agumented by the mods themself

He is considered by lot on the other side as a warrior for this kind of behavior (I mean argument with out stuff) :rofl:.

That's surely a conspiracy - 1. which 4 star and above hotel use Phynel/DILUTED SOAP in glasses for cleaning (If India has this practice than standard of Indian hotels are pathetic), 2. How that glass landed on breakfast table? (Again if Indian house keeping staff just start their cleaning work even if guests are doing breakfast and start putting cleaning material on dinning tables than that's the worst standard of hospitality) 3. Why the glass was on Cap's table, why not other players?

Is there any authentic and detailed report?

That's surely a conspiracy - 1. which 4 star and above hotel use Phynel/DILUTED SOAP in glasses for cleaning (If India has this practice than standard of Indian hotels are pathetic), 2. How that glass landed on breakfast table? (Again if Indian house keeping staff just start their cleaning work even if guests are doing breakfast and start putting cleaning material on dinning tables than that's the worst standard of hospitality) 3. Why the glass was on Cap's table, why not other players?

Is there any authentic and detailed report?
another conspiracy? ok do you know that they were dinning?
do you know if the player asked for water and some one handed him with phynel?
do you now see this might have happened to any player who is blind? and when he tries to take a glass lying on the table due to thirst?

another conspiracy? ok do you know that they were dinning?
do you know if the player asked for water and some one handed him with phynel?
do you now see this might have happened to any player who is blind? and when he tries to take a glass lying on the table due to thirst?

Is there any authentic detailed report available? I don't wanna go through dozens of pages?

But still i haven't seen any good hotel caring cleaning material in glasses - India seems to be exception.

Is there any authentic detailed report available? I don't wanna go through dozens of pages?

But still i haven't seen any good hotel caring cleaning material in glasses - India seems to be exception.

It wasnt a glass, but a plastic bottle of similar size of that of a plastic mineral water bottle...

But whatever the reason, a pathetic thing on the part of the hotel and people involved.. Makes me feel ashamed.. Irrespective of whether it was an accident or intentional..

It wasnt a glass, but a plastic bottle of similar size of that of a plastic mineral water bottle...

But whatever the reason, a pathetic thing on the part of the hotel and people involved.. Makes me feel ashamed.. Irrespective of whether it was an accident or intentional..

Yeah - It's a shameful act/mistake by staff considering it happened with special person who need extra care

Are you an idiot or a jerk? how did houskeepers solution ended on a breakfast table? Do indians hotel employ houskeeprs forserving food or waiters fo clleaning toilets (that must be a novelty though).

Don't hide behind the accident excuse? somebody served poisonous drink to a blind Pakistani sportsmans intentionally to kill him.

How shameless and pathetic you guys can be? and instead of being ashamed you guys are trying to defend the criminals. Pakistan should sue this hotel for criminal negligence for failing to appoint security cleared, competent personnel to ensure safety fo "special" atheletes.

Why the **** is Shah still there,they should immediately return back to Pakistan.

sorry kiddo, it was a mistake on the part of that captain. shouldnt have drank what he got hold of/

besides 1000s of pakistanis come to india each year. we cant gaurentee that no accident will happen to them

Blind Pak cricketer 'alright' after drinking phenyl - Rediff.com Cricket

A cricket player from Pakistan, who is partially visually impaired, accidentally drank diluted phenyl, which was kept in a plastic bottle on a table where usually mineral water bottle is kept at his hotel in Bangalore on Saturday, official sources said.

The player, Zeeshan Abbasi, who is town for the first World T20 Cricket Tournament for the visually impaired, has been admitted to M S Ramaiah hospital where he has been treated and is said to be alright, Mahantesh, Organising Secretary of the Cricket Association for the Blind, Bangalore, said.

According to Mahantesh, it was a mistake made by the housekeeping staff of the hotel, which has already apologised to the player and the team and deeply regretted the incident.

Abbasi is likely to be discharged soon, Mahantesh said.

So, who wants to go kill thousands of Innocent human beings with me because of an accident? Gather your weapons folks, it's going to be a bloody traumatizing event so you better bring your nutsack.

Please be a Patriotic Pakistani/Indian on this board, not a hate-spewing degenerate thirsty for blood, these forums are lurked by teenagers as young as 10-12 year olds from both side. At least try to leave an impression that could be productive in some manner. Create debates, not hatespeech. We have to deal with enough of that on our Televisions. Just my two cents

Happy to see that everything turned out alright, but still the management staff should go through a chitroll for being so reckless :P

sorry kiddo, it was a mistake on the part of that captain. shouldnt have drank what he got hold of/

besides 1000s of pakistanis come to india each year. we cant gaurentee that no accident will happen to them

Wow - That's the height of denial. You are blaming a blind person who can't see what's in bottle .

So, who wants to go kill thousands of Innocent human beings with me because of an accident? Gather your weapons folks, it's going to be a bloody traumatizing event so you better bring your nutsack.

Please be a Patriotic Pakistani/Indian on this board, not a hate-spewing degenerate thirsty for blood, these forums are lurked by teenagers as young as 10-12 year olds from both side. At least try to leave an impression that could be productive in some manner. Create debates, not hatespeech. We have to deal with enough of that on our Televisions. Just my two cents

Happy to see that everything turned out alright, but still the management staff should go through a chitroll for being so reckless :P

I am all set with my weapons
.....█۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Wow - That's the height of denial. You are blaming a blind person who can't see what's in bottle .

no, i am blaming him for drinking the first bottle he got hold of, without verifying it first. if you were blind would you do that?

Agreed. There also should be some degree of personal accountability on the part of the captain. He's not a child after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom