What's new

Pakistani attack on Indian soldiers un-Islamic, barbaric: Muslim scholars' body

imran_ind

Reaction score
Aligarh: A group of intellectuals and scholars from Muslim community has condemned the ghastly killing of two soldiers by Pakistani troops near the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir, terming it as "un-Islamic". At a meeting on Saturday, the Forum for Muslim Studies and Analysis (FMSA) passed a resolution describing the January 8 incident as "un-Islamic and barbaric", its secretary Jasim Mohammad said in a statement.

The resolution noted that Islam had stringent guidelines on soldierly conduct during war and concluded that the Pakistan army had thus grossly violated those principles through their inhuman treatment of the bodies of the slain jawans. Jasim observed that if the civilian government in Pakistan was sincere in its search for peace with India, then it should identify and punish the perpetrators of the brutal act.

The statement called for all peace-loving people, especially those in Islamic countries who stand for "justice and humane behaviour" to strongly condemn Pakistan for the act. The meeting was attended by several prominent scholars from the Aligarh Muslim University, among others, Professor Humayun Murad, former Dean in the Faculty of Science and Dr Md Shahid, the elected representative of the university's teachers in the its Executive Council.

Pakistani attack on Indian soldiers un-Islamic, barbaric: Muslim scholars' body - IBNLive

Thats not what indian soldiers yelled on border when they were allegedly murdered by Pakistani soldiers :lol:

Nevermind. Soldier is a soldier enemy or ally

Last edited:
Thats not what indian soldiers yelled on border when they were allegedly murdered by Pakistani soldiers :lol:
Don't take your shots on the men in uniform.

neither did your captain sarfaraj when he was blown to pieces by 'alleged' Indian artillery,
anyway, i just wanted to check whether u remembered me or not
I wonder what Pakistan soldiers yell when they are blown to bits everyday in their own country. I dont like to take cheap shots liek this, but you asked for it.
Edit those posts bro,lets not slip to his level. "Never fight with a pig,both you and the pig will get dirty,but the pig ENJOYS getting dirty!"

Aligarh: A group of intellectuals and scholars from Muslim community has condemned the ghastly killing of two soldiers by Pakistani troops near the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir, terming it as "un-Islamic". At a meeting on Saturday, the Forum for Muslim Studies and Analysis (FMSA) passed a resolution describing the January 8 incident as "un-Islamic and barbaric", its secretary Jasim Mohammad said in a statement.

The resolution noted that Islam had stringent guidelines on soldierly conduct during war and concluded that the Pakistan army had thus grossly violated those principles through their inhuman treatment of the bodies of the slain jawans. Jasim observed that if the civilian government in Pakistan was sincere in its search for peace with India, then it should identify and punish the perpetrators of the brutal act.

The statement called for all peace-loving people, especially those in Islamic countries who stand for "justice and humane behaviour" to strongly condemn Pakistan for the act. The meeting was attended by several prominent scholars from the Aligarh Muslim University, among others, Professor Humayun Murad, former Dean in the Faculty of Science and Dr Md Shahid, the elected representative of the university's teachers in the its Executive Council.

Pakistani attack on Indian soldiers un-Islamic, barbaric: Muslim scholars' body - IBNLive

These so called intellectual were sleeping before as its month of may and they are talking about January incident and its not Islamic to believe in accusation of others without any credible evidence ....boht Pakistani and Indian forces accuse each others for violation of LOC and Pakistan is not in position to bully India

Propaganda is propaganda, comes intime or late does not matter,as long as its consistent and continous.Add Geo/Jang's regular anti Army endeavours to it and you get the result required.

Not everything is from Islamic perspective. Territorial integrities come into play. Plus If it were upto me Indian Muslims would be the first one to be slaughtered. I'd spare the hindus.

Not everything is from Islamic perspective. Territorial integrities come into play. Plus If it were upto me Indian Muslims would be the first one to be slaughtered. I'd spare the hindus.

Thats unislamic and barbaric (as opposed to islamic and barbaric?)

you need professional help. What territorial integrity are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom