What's new

Pakistani attack on Indian soldiers un-Islamic, barbaric: Muslim scholars' body

lol,
These mullahs are ok with the killing but not with the way it was done? it wasnt hallal enough? dont worry we give back 10 fold.

Aligarh uni was the one where these mullahs started the pure land demand if I am not wrong. It is the equivalent of pakistans lal masjid for India - a den for jamaatis and mullahs.

Anyways an old article.

Not everything is from Islamic perspective. Territorial integrities come into play. Plus If it were upto me Indian Muslims would be the first one to be slaughtered. I'd spare the hindus.

What have Indian muslims done to displease your kind?? Are they musalmaan haram for deciding to stay back??

Aligarh: A group of intellectuals and scholars from Muslim community has condemned the ghastly killing of two soldiers by Pakistani troops near the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir, terming it as "un-Islamic". At a meeting on Saturday, the Forum for Muslim Studies and Analysis (FMSA) passed a resolution describing the January 8 incident as "un-Islamic and barbaric", its secretary Jasim Mohammad said in a statement.

The resolution noted that Islam had stringent guidelines on soldierly conduct during war and concluded that the Pakistan army had thus grossly violated those principles through their inhuman treatment of the bodies of the slain jawans. Jasim observed that if the civilian government in Pakistan was sincere in its search for peace with India, then it should identify and punish the perpetrators of the brutal act.

The statement called for all peace-loving people, especially those in Islamic countries who stand for "justice and humane behaviour" to strongly condemn Pakistan for the act. The meeting was attended by several prominent scholars from the Aligarh Muslim University, among others, Professor Humayun Murad, former Dean in the Faculty of Science and Dr Md Shahid, the elected representative of the university's teachers in the its Executive Council.

Pakistani attack on Indian soldiers un-Islamic, barbaric: Muslim scholars' body - IBNLive

untitled.JPG

a29bb26b1596b2a9ab9027148fbfe7bc.gif

Not everything is from Islamic perspective. Territorial integrities come into play. Plus If it were upto me Indian Muslims would be the first one to be slaughtered. I'd spare the hindus.
Quoted for posterity..

But right now you should be more wishing for Pakistani muslims being spared from the slaughter house that other Pakistani muslims seem to be running in your country.

Thats unislamic and barbaric (as opposed to islamic and barbaric?)

I never said it was supposed to be Islamic.

Quoted for posterity..

But right now you should be more wishing for Pakistani muslims being spared from the slaughter house that other Pakistani muslims seem to be running in your country.

That shit's common here. Killing is the game, add political, religious whatever tag. Trust me we will overcome it in a few years. The worst has passed.

Thats not what indian soldiers yelled on border when they were allegedly murdered by Pakistani soldiers :lol:
That's the difference between the PA and the IA. We believe in the Geneva Conventions. 90,000 Pak POWs were looked after by the IA like fellow human beings and given the best of treatment in the POW camps in India. If the IA wanted they could have slaughtered all of them. But our army has the ethos and values imbibed in them that a highly disciplined army needs to have - and that is what wins wars.

So then may I ask, you guys cried foul and rightly so when a video went viral showing the TTP playing football with the heads of your soldiers. But you think it par for the course when the PA severs the head of an Indian soldier.

This is hypocrisy at its height.

Aligarh: A group of intellectuals and scholars from Muslim community has condemned the ghastly killing of two soldiers by Pakistani troops near the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir, terming it as "un-Islamic". At a meeting on Saturday, the Forum for Muslim Studies and Analysis (FMSA) passed a resolution describing the January 8 incident as "un-Islamic and barbaric", its secretary Jasim Mohammad said in a statement.

The resolution noted that Islam had stringent guidelines on soldierly conduct during war and concluded that the Pakistan army had thus grossly violated those principles through their inhuman treatment of the bodies of the slain jawans. Jasim observed that if the civilian government in Pakistan was sincere in its search for peace with India, then it should identify and punish the perpetrators of the brutal act.

The statement called for all peace-loving people, especially those in Islamic countries who stand for "justice and humane behaviour" to strongly condemn Pakistan for the act. The meeting was attended by several prominent scholars from the Aligarh Muslim University, among others, Professor Humayun Murad, former Dean in the Faculty of Science and Dr Md Shahid, the elected representative of the university's teachers in the its Executive Council.

Pakistani attack on Indian soldiers un-Islamic, barbaric: Muslim scholars' body - IBNLive

Now the Muslim scholars are safe in India after appeasing Hindus. They will continue to make these lies and that is one indication of Qiyamat.

I'm glad you realised this, because only yesterday you posted a two year old blog entry about indian air passengers... I guess your own hypocricy keeps you going...

A plane full of Indians behaving badly

It's your mindset which is running haywards, what i posted is an on going dilemma and not a one off incident. Besides unlike the Indians behaving badly reality, the subject incident has been controversial plus has been posted repeatedly....... work on that. !!

any reason for choosing to 'slaughter' Indian muslims?

It's your mindset which is running haywards, what i posted is an on going dilemma and not a one off incident. Besides unlike the Indians behaving badly reality, the subject incident has been controversial plus has been posted repeatedly....... work on that. !!

psst! Your hypocricy is showing.

Back
Top Bottom