What's new

Pakistani attack on Indian soldiers un-Islamic, barbaric: Muslim scholars' body

Abey dhakan, hadn't your face was deep inside smelling last night's curry then you would have realised the difference between what i posted and the subject in this thread, which has been posted and discussed many times.
beta tameez se baat kr, warna gaaliyan to main bhi de sakta hu :) and about your post. Then mr. the behavior isn't specific to a country, i can post numerous such incidents of Pakistani people. And upon all the source was of a blogger. Phew! what an elite you are. What if just now i make a blog and post similar content on Pakistan? LOL dude post something which is debatable. What you posted is a common occurrence irrelevant to country, it happens all the time. And you posted something which was years old which shows that you are always into digging something which can be used to malign India or it's people :lol: talk about obsession & that's why your thread was closed, Cause it was useless and didn't deserve to be on this forum or to be discussed on this forum.

="Informant, post: 5644050, member: 149389"]Not everything is from Islamic perspective. Territorial integrities come into play. Plus If it were upto me Indian Muslims would be the first one to be slaughtered. I'd spare the hindus.[/quote]
Fatalities at LoC are not uncommon and so are other acts of violence everywhere else in the world, but dragging it always into Islamic perceptions is a propaganda strategy carefully designed by anti Islam forces ever since 9/11 . Intensity of propaganda increases with the increase in resistane, be it Afghanistan, Palestine, Yemen or Kashmir.

what about brahmin army when they beheaded our soldier in 2001 what a dumb **** mullahs of india now i know why people say indian muslims are more hindu then hindu themself in india :tsk: anyways that beheading stuff was not done by us those 5 asshole tried to do the same with our army soldiers but inreturn they themself get butchered case closed ... why the **** they were carrying a dagger with them any special reason??

We think FMSA is Un-Islamic and a tool for the majority Hindus. We also suggest that FMSA keep its 'fatawa' limited to India's geographic borders.

Lastly, knowing the fact that there is not a shred of evidence that the Indian soldiers were killed by Pak Army, the FMSA is clearly dancing to GOI's tunes.

lol,
These mullahs are ok with the killing but not with the way it was done? it wasnt hallal enough? dont worry we give back 10 fold.

Aligarh uni was the one where these mullahs started the pure land demand if I am not wrong. It is the equivalent of pakistans lal masjid for India - a den for jamaatis and mullahs.

Anyways an old article.
Yes the mullahs of that school were against the Pureland.........the rest of your bla bla......no comment.

Fatalities at LoC are not uncommon and so are other acts of violence everywhere else in the world, but dragging it always into Islamic perceptions is a propaganda strategy carefully designed by anti Islam forces ever since 9/11 . Intensity of propaganda increases with the increase in resistane, be it Afghanistan, Palestine, Yemen or Kashmir.
Fatality and butchering are way too different things.

Their statement is explanation according to Indian Muslims position on this issue.

Not everything is from Islamic perspective. Territorial integrities come into play. Plus If it were upto me Indian Muslims would be the first one to be slaughtered. I'd spare the hindus.

So it is a good thing it is NOT upto you, LOSER.... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Abey dhakan, hadn't your face was deep inside smelling last night's curry then you would have realised the difference between what i posted and the subject in this thread, which has been posted and discussed many times.

try to make sense for once little jimmi .

Their statement is explanation according to Indian Muslims position on this issue.

Exactly . Dunno why some pakistanis are getting their undergarments in a twist . Islam ka theka nae hai Pakistan ke paas ,

Back
Top Bottom