What's new

Pakistani-Afghani-Turkish SOF Training Pictures

In Bordo's pictures Pakistanis are indeed wearing US style boots.

I have no clue as to why, but maybe only special forces wears them.
Are you high or what? :D

US military have abandoned black leather decades ago, they wear brown or beiege Gore-Tex boots.

Neither Turks nor Pakistanis wear "US style" boots. No fvcking way :D

Are you high or what? :D

US military have abandoned black leather decades ago, they wear brown or beiege Gore-Tex boots.

Neither Turks nor Pakistanis wear "US style" boots. No fvcking way :D

Look at bordo's pictures. Our guys have have on yellowish boots. You can tell by the flags on their arms.

Post #2, fourth picture.
Look at bordo's pictures. Our guys have have on yellowish boots. You can tell by the flags on their arms.

74974.jpg

Oh i see now... don't know man, SOF guys often buy their own gear in Turkish Army, that might be the case with Pakistan too.

Good observation.

In Bordo's pictures Pakistanis are indeed wearing US style boots.

I have no clue as to why, but maybe only special forces wears them.

The Desert Khaki DMS are for use in Mountainous/Desert Terrain, the standard footwear remains the Black DMS.

Yeah seriously whats wrong with ours :D but aren't they're really conscripts ? there is nothing looks like SOF with them.

Our guys there are wearing two different old camouflages, and i can't see any rank they all look like privates, anyway it's their performance in the training that matters.

Our guys there are wearing two different old camouflages, and i can't see any rank they all look like privates, anyway it's their performance in the training that matters.

But why do you still keep conscription rather than maintaining a professional Army? I mean conscription in a 70 million people's country sounds a bit odd right? Considering that your payscale when compared to Asian standards is much higher with better benefits, don't you think that young people will want to join the military voluntarily rather than pressing those who are not interested in a military career into service?

But why do you still keep conscription rather than maintaining a professional Army? I mean conscription in a 70 million people's country sounds a bit odd right? Considering that your payscale when compared to Asian standards is much higher with better benefits, don't you think that young people will want to join the military voluntarily rather than pressing those who are not interested in a military career into service?
To keep the population ready for a possible war, every man up to the age of 40 is considered fit for duty after he finishes his duty as a conscrtipt. In a time of war Turkish Army's 700.000+ manpower can rise to 2.5 million in a matter of hours even if we lose a war we can recruit every man, defend every block, every street every fvcking corner.

So it's imperative that every Turk gets military training and experience.

Strange , but from these pictures at least , the Afghans look the most bad-*** , followed by Turks.

If you look closely at Turkish camo and upper arms, you ll see some with ranks and some without. Infantry school gives training to conscripts. Those privates look undisciplined, yes. Probably 1 to 3 months soldiers.

THANK GOD afghanis didnt do friendly fire like they are doing now a days

I think there was more then one exercise, Obviousl when you look at the pictures i posted you can see SOF Elements while the photos RazPak Posted are simply consripts...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom