What's new

Pakistani actress Humaima Malik in Indian movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are Indians so self-concious :confused: we should all be proud of our countries of origin; including the girls :)

3386142030_6e288d7f62.jpg

Indian, and not too bad looking, for example :coffee:

we are proud of our women..what we dont like people like misbehaving and judging them on the basis of color of their skin..it only goes to show how deeply mental sickness u have...

Why are Indians so self-concious :confused: we should all be proud of our countries of origin; including the girls :)

Indian, and not too bad looking, for example :coffee:

you go through this thread from the start to see where it got derailed. indians self-conscious or otherwise. there are many kinds of people in every country. some are good looking and some are bad looking. there is nothing to be ashamed of it. different skin colors look good with different shapes. and why are you posting this picture again and again. we can guess what you(pakistanis) are doing with it. how would that girl feel if she had seen this thread? imo no one is ugly.

Very well said! Totally agree with you - Thumbs up!
different skin colors look good with different shapes. and why are you posting this picture again and again. we can guess what you(pakistanis) doing with it. how would that girl feel if she had seen this thread? imo no one is ugly.
Little bit discretion, don't you think?

No i didn't they started bashing us first i just replied.

See the posts of Ignited mind and DRDO.
START READING POSTS FROM THE BEGINNING............. IT STARTS WITH HAFEEZ..... RAZPAK TAKES IT TO GENETICS..... AND THEN COMES RAISING HERALD.... AND EVEN U CONTRIBUTED.... NO INDIAN HERE BRAGS ABOUT INDIAN BEAUTY OR WHATEVER ......... BUT TRUST ME AFTER STAYING IN U.S AND U.K..... THESE 3 PAKISTANIS HAVE THE SAME SCREWED UP MIND... AND INDIANS ARE NOT SCREWED UP LIKE U PPL.... IF IT WUD HAVE BEEN SO NORTH INDIANS AND SOUTH INDIANS WUD HAVE BEEN KILLING EACH OTHER EVERYDAY...... BTW ENJOY THE BOMBINGS AND WHAT NOT KILLINGS U PPL ARE DOING EVERYDAY.... ITS THE RESULT OF SAME SCREWED UP MENTALITY

:hitwall:

START READING POSTS FROM THE BEGINNING............. IT STARTS WITH HAFEEZ..... RAZPAK TAKES IT TO GENETICS..... AND THEN COMES RAISING HERALD.... AND EVEN U CONTRIBUTED.... NO INDIAN HERE BRAGS ABOUT INDIAN BEAUTY OR WHATEVER ......... BUT TRUST ME AFTER STAYING IN U.S AND U.K..... THESE 3 PAKISTANIS HAVE THE SAME SCREWED UP MIND... AND INDIANS ARE NOT SCREWED UP LIKE U PPL.... IF IT WUD HAVE BEEN SO NORTH INDIANS AND SOUTH INDIANS WUD HAVE BEEN KILLING EACH OTHER EVERYDAY...... BTW ENJOY THE BOMBINGS AND WHAT NOT KILLINGS U PPL ARE DOING EVERYDAY.... ITS THE RESULT OF SAME SCREWED UP MENTALITY

:hitwall:

HAFIZZ was still in limits and Razpak was provoked.

we are proud of our women..what we dont like people like misbehaving and judging them on the basis of color of their skin..it only goes to show how deeply mental sickness u have...

Looks like you people don't appreciate honest comments :coffee:

That is such a shame.

I don't mean to brag, but yea ;)

With Euro Cup Starting, I got a Fohawk Haircut, put an Italian Flag on my car, and let the lovely Italian ladies come.

Persians are the hottest girls in the world, then Mediterranean Girls.

Indian-Pak girls are maybe 7th or 8th in the world.

My two cents

LoL, what a clown.

OK... It started as fun, but now this thread has become a pissing contest... Mods need to clean it up, or shut it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom