What's new

Pakistani actress Humaima Malik in Indian movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copy that! My mom used to be her fan, I think she still is.. I am going to email here this photo.. or maybe not... :S
that is a huge shock....when i was old enough to remember..my first indian movie was tezaab and she looked smookin in there....wow...did age took a toll on her :(

well i dont speak for everyone....

the only reason i am posting here...i needed a break from drone strikes, bombings, etc...

Now look at indians first they started this without makeup thing now we are responding so we are racist. :tdown:

the only reason i am posting here...i needed a break from drone strikes, bombings, etc...

i forgot there are drone strikes in Toronto by India .:laugh:

Why are Indians so self-concious :confused: we should all be proud of our countries of origin; including the girls :)

3386142030_6e288d7f62.jpg

Indian, and not too bad looking, for example :coffee:

Why are Indians so self-concious :confused: we should all be proud of our countries of origin; including the girls :)

Indian, and not too bad looking, for example :coffee:

haaa another proud racist son.. post more... :tup:

that is a huge shock....when i was old enough to remember..my first indian movie was tezaab and she looked smookin in there....wow...did age took a toll on her :(

Fair enough. In that case let Pakistanis let off some steam. Most of them busy digging the net for pics Indian actresses. You guys need a respite

Now look at indians first they started this without makeup thing now we are responding so we are racist. :tdown:
Buddy why do you want to bring India in everything. Did any Indian forum member steal your stuff? If someone misbehaves, reply to them within quotes, or, better yet ignore them. Over here we are just bashing every unattractive creation. No holds barred :D

Hope paks give platform for such talent so that these paks girls don't have to come to India to be the victim of casting couch.

Fair enough. In that case let Pakistanis let off some steam. Most of them busy digging the net for pics Indian actresses. You guys need a respite

and besides i have not indulged in racist name calling....i am just posting pictures and u guys be the judge :D

LMAO - I think, it's time for me to go back to real life and enjoy.. Happy postings everyone :D

I agree with you. But once in a while its fun to act naughty :D

This is not naughty...this is being insulting on the basis of color...

how sick can people be? Is this what is taught from Child hood. That judge people by their color..

Pakistanis dont even understand that people are judged based on their character..and i can only what type of character these
racist f***s have

Buddy why do you want to bring India in everything. Did any Indian forum member steal your stuff? If someone misbehaves, reply to them within quotes, or, better yet ignore them. Over here we are just bashing every unattractive creation. No holds barred :D

No i didn't they started bashing us first i just replied.

See the posts of Ignited mind and DRDO.

START READING POSTS FROM THE BEGINNING............. IT STARTS WITH HAFEEZ..... RAZPAK TAKES IT TO GENETICS..... AND THEN COMES RAISING HERALD.... AND EVEN U CONTRIBUTED.... NO INDIAN HERE BRAGS ABOUT INDIAN BEAUTY OR WHATEVER ......... BUT TRUST ME AFTER STAYING IN U.S AND U.K..... THESE 3 PAKISTANIS HAVE THE SAME SCREWED UP MIND... AND INDIANS ARE NOT SCREWED UP LIKE U PPL.... IF IT WUD HAVE BEEN SO NORTH INDIANS AND SOUTH INDIANS WUD HAVE BEEN KILLING EACH OTHER EVERYDAY...... BTW ENJOY THE BOMBINGS AND WHAT NOT KILLINGS U PPL ARE DOING EVERYDAY.... ITS THE RESULT OF SAME SCREWED UP MENTALITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom