Pakistani actress Humaima Malik in Indian movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
2n6xfs8.jpg

I think Make up really makes a huge difference

Here is American actress Eva Longoria with and without make up

MV5BMjE5ODU0NzIxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTI0NzYyMw@@._V1._SY314_CR18,0,214,314_.jpg

Eva_Longoria.jpg

Ah damn most indian girls are the most attractive women ive seen.... not a one liner but the truth...

I have learned one thing in my brief existence. Most women are insecure and definitely like rich guys :D
btw, by white you mean Gora's or color white - I pass if it's the latter :D
No one is perfect. And she only prefers white Guys :D

But I love her music though

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol..is the 21th Century supposed to make Indian girls good looking?

Why are you feeling so insecure that one Pakistani actress is coming to India to act in Bollywood movies ? Let your actors and actresses get more recognition & money

I have learned one thing in my brief existence. Most women are insecure and definitely like rich guys :D
btw, by white you mean Gora's or color white - I pass if it's the latter :D

Well all her boyfriends have been Gora (white guys)

I guess its the industry she is in. House and Dance and Techno music...not a whole lot of Pakistani guys in that scene :D

But I don't care

She is hot, makes amazing music and she is Pakistani :D

Gawjus Bharti Girl..I might even ask her father for her hand in marriage :laugh:

2079433_f496.jpg

Yeah.. My thoughts exactly.. All day I was in meetings with morons and staff that seems to be on some sort of drug. It's fun chatting with Pakistanis. You've to understand my situation, there is virtually, I mean really no Pakistani here.. which is in some twisted way kind of a blessing, after the horror stories I read about immigrants in Canada etc etc... The only ones that are here, are from the consulate and trust me they are very very strange looking people, it's better not to even shake hands or say hi to... :D
honestly...i change my mind...this is turning out to be quite a fun thread....its good way to blow steam and let loose :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom