What's new

Pakistani actress Humaima Malik in Indian movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
General pakistani girls are beautiful but our actresses are really not.

That's why i am not a fan of anyone i am not the guy who rans for autograph.

This thread was about a Pakistani actress who got a movie in bollywood

Now this thread to about **** actress of both countries :lol::lol:

Same here buddy :p Turkey is even better - Whenever you wish give me a visit.. At the moment I'm in Cyprus.

By the way, saddest part of my life is, I have never been with a Pakistani girl :(

I don't mean to brag, but yea ;)

With Euro Cup Starting, I got a Fohawk Haircut, put an Italian Flag on my car, and let the lovely Italian ladies come.

Persians are the hottest girls in the world, then Mediterranean Girls.

Indian-Pak girls are maybe 7th or 8th in the world.

My two cents
I don't know which Persians you're talking about. The ones I've been with, all had hairy hairy hands and smelled very very strange ... Yakk.. Double Yakkk.....

General pakistani girls are beautiful but our actresses are really not.

That's why i am not a fan of anyone i am not the guy who rans for autograph.

So that mean producer choose ugly girls for movies in Pakistan ????

Here is Actress deepika padukone with and without make up
Deepika+Padukone+Life+%25281%2529.jpg

deepika-no-makeup.jpg

Why not mods rename this thread to "With make up and without makeup" for the entertainment of these racist clowns??

Same here buddy :p Turkey is even better - Whenever you wish give me a visit.. At the moment I'm in Cyprus.

By the way, saddest part of my life is, I have never been with a Pakistani girl :(

So True, Turkish girls are so hot.

Honestly, I am not attracted to Pakistani Girls. The only ones I like who look Persian, Mediterranean or Turkish :D

But I do have a major crush on Pakistani-American singer Nadia Ali
Nadia-Ali.jpg

Wow, these girls are still better looking than most indian girls i've seen. (JK!!!!!)

I've seen beautiful indian women, they were very intelligent, but they were north indians. Haven't met any south indians.
i think you never seen south indian girl (specially mallu brahmin and bengali)
23539-trisha-krishnan.jpg

i love her.:smitten: see my avatar.

riya-sen.jpg

WOW, I mean wow... She's hot! Edit: A bit deflected nose, sorry had to say it :D

So True, Turkish girls are so hot.

Honestly, I am not attracted to Pakistani Girls. The only ones I like who look Persian, Mediterranean or Turkish :D

But I do have a major crush on Pakistani-American singer Nadia Ali
Nadia-Ali.jpg

Abe pervert logo Ab bas bhi karo ........Agar kissi Indian /Pakistani ladki ne yeh thread dekh liya to Dono desh ki ladko ki image ki Maa bahen ek o jayegi....:hitwall:

Say thanks to me i am not posting the pics of general indian girls other wise you soft heart people will die with heart attack. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom