What's new

Pakistani actress Humaima Malik in Indian movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanushree dutta without makeup.

2ir2haq.jpg

Pakistani ****? Which world do you live in? :lol:

I live in dirty world.

I mean, wtf, the ones I came in touch with were from somewhere called U and P or UP in India. They were pretty darn beautiful. These pics are scaring the **** out of me.

That's where the Muslims ruled ruled Hindostan for 800 years :coffee:

Forget Mahabarath, we're talking about science, history, genetics etc. here :coffee:
Genetic studies
A genetic study in the year 2000 in Andhra Pradesh state of India found that the upper caste Hindus shared marginally more mitochondrial DNA with west Eurasian populations than did Hindus from lower castes, although the majority of mitochondrial DNA in both upper and lower Hindu castes was of Asian stock.[26]
A 2003 report confirmed that upper caste Hindus shared marginally more mitochondrial DNA with west Eurasian groups than did lower caste Hindu groups. The majority of mitochondrial DNA, however, was indigenous to South Asia, suggesting limited gene flow in and out of South Asia.[27]
However, a study conducted by the Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology in 2009 (in collaboration with Harvard Medical School, Harvard School of Public Health and the Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT) analyzed half a million genetic markers across the genomes of 132 individuals from 25 ethnic groups from 13 states in India across multiple caste groups.[28] The study asserts, based on the impossibility of identifying any genetic indicators across caste lines, that castes in South Asia grew out of traditional tribal organizations during the formation of Indian society, and was not the product of any Aryan invasion and "subjugation" of Dravidian people.[29]
i belive 60-70% indian are mixed race .
http://http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC311057/?tool=pubmed

So how are you doing up north? Getting any tail? It's gossip corner. Enjoy!

This has to be the most ridicilous thread on PDF

A bunch of geeks comparing women of different countries with each other.

You guys don't even have a chance with most ugliest looking aunty around here and need an arranged marriage to get laid. :lol:

What would I do with gory hags from Canada? God has bestowed upon me the perfect geographical advantage. Greece to west, Israel and Lebanon to East, and all the vacationing Europe that comes and stays here in Turkey. Couldn't be in a better place even if I prayed :D

This has to be the most ridicilous thread on PDF

A bunch of geeks comparing women of different countries with each other.

You guys don't even have a chance with most ugliest looking aunty around here and need an arranged marriage to get laid. :lol:

So much disrespect towards women, :rofl: yeah good luck getting laid forget marriage - you guys can pay for it though.

javerianomakeup.jpg

Javeria Saud

irajmanzoornomakeup.jpg

Iraj Manzoor

nadiakhanmakeup.jpg

Nadia Khan

natashnomakeup.jpg

Natasha Hussein

sunitamakeup.jpg

Sunita Marshal

noorbhatty.jpg

Noor Bhatty

Wow, these girls are still better looking than most indian girls i've seen. (JK!!!!!)

I've seen beautiful indian women, they were very intelligent, but they were north indians. Haven't met any south indians.

So how are you doing up north? Getting any tail? It's gossip corner. Enjoy!

I don't mean to brag, but yea ;)

With Euro Cup Starting, I got a Fohawk Haircut, put an Italian Flag on my car, and let the lovely Italian ladies come.

Persians are the hottest girls in the world, then Mediterranean Girls.

Indian-Pak girls are maybe 7th or 8th in the world.

My two cents

Typical Bharti obsession with Pakistan :disagree:

Looks like he spends his day ogling at Pakistan girls :coffee: Hence his collection.

PLs don't generalize...And it applies to all ...Ghar ki murgi dal barabar......Everyone thinks Grass is greener on the other side.....Typical human mentality...:P

Wow, these girls are still better looking than most indian girls i've seen. (JK!!!!!)

I've seen beautiful indian women, they were very intelligent, but they were north indians. Haven't met any south indians.

I see more beautiful girls than these in the Delhi Metro daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom