What's new

Pakistani actress Humaima Malik in Indian movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kajal without makeup.

10rnwwj.jpg

no i don't thinks so. let's forget the genetic studies for a while. and consider only the real works where these words were mentioned, 'dravida' and 'arya'. according to mahabharat only the land comprising of present day pakistan and northern and western parts of india was considered aryavrat. iranians were known as 'kambojas' and 'pahlavas' and southern kingdoms had their own name like 'andhras', etc, both iranians and south indians weren't considered 'aryas'. the word dravida didn't even exist in the original mahabharat and it was only coined much later by adi shankaracharya. i don't think there had been much of admixture between northern and southern indians.

Forget Mahabarath, we're talking about science, history, genetics etc. here :coffee:

no i don't thinks so. let's forget the genetic studies for a while. and consider only the real works where these words were mentioned, 'dravida' and 'arya'. according to mahabharat only the land comprising of present day pakistan and northern and western parts of india was considered aryavrat. iranians were known as 'kambojas' and 'pahlavas' and southern kingdoms had their own name like 'andhras', etc, both iranians and south indians weren't considered 'aryas'. the word dravida didn't even exist in the original mahabharat and it was only coined much later by adi shankaracharya. i don't think there had been much of admixture between northern and southern indians.

bro who are u trying to explain all this........ it goes all over there head......the best they know about aryans is the HITLER theory

:rofl: This is a supposed to be a defense forum, not a filmi gossip column. Anyways the without and with makeup actresses pics are lame, they spend a lot of time with heavy makeup in front of spotlights, hence it messes up their skin. Talent admire karo guys not the makeup. :lol:

This has to be the most ridicilous thread on PDF

A bunch of geeks comparing women of different countries with each other.

You guys don't even have a chance with most ugliest looking aunty around here and need an arranged marriage to get laid. :lol:

200px-Bart_Simpson.svg.png

bart simpson without makeup

Peter_62705c_828712.jpg

Peter griffin without makeup

I mean, wtf, the ones I came in touch with were from somewhere called U and P or UP in India. They were pretty darn beautiful. These pics are scaring the **** out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom